Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corporate Networking

Arken Lussk

Thrills, Chills, and Kills
Hi there.

I've recently began to undertake a new storyline with this character. To be brief, Arken is the son of a former Sith Emperor and inherited a small fortune after he was killed. Seeing as he was not trained as a sith and has no desire to ever partake in the evil that is the dark side, he's planning on putting that money to good use in the form of a company called Aegis Systems.

It's sort of like a tech startup you'd see in Silicon Valley - but in Star Wars.

I've got some submissions up for some cool techy stuff, but what I really want are some threads with other corporations or governments.

If you're interested, please post below or shoot me a PM.

Arken Lussk

Thrills, Chills, and Kills
[member="Sila"], [member="Dunames Lopez"], [member="Antherion"]

A summit sounds like an outstanding suggestion, and it can be arranged if we're all content with that.

Otherwise if you're wanting to do things a little bit more discreetly, we can discuss things through PM.

ʜᴄ sᴠɴᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏɴᴇs
[member="Arken Lussk"]

Well, it's a summit, so I feel no particular need to be discrete. Ideally, this will be a nice public thread for executives of all stripes to wheel and deal, no? The only questions that need to be resolved before we can launch into it are these:

A) Who will be hosting it?
B*) Where?
C) What will we all ostensibly be doing at it?

I mean, we both have new businesses and would be looking to show off and make deals, so it would make sense for either of us to host the summit and send out a general invitation. Since I've already worked with [member="Dunames Lopez"], it'd be sensible for me to have the channels by which to invite her, but she seems adventurous enough to come if you made enough noise.

Do you have any preferences?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom