Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Corellia (RP Open forum for new characters! Sith/Jedi/Merc's/ Pilots/ Engineers)

Narico Vesmir

N
Hello all :) . Looking to rp with new characters. My Sith warrior/Acolyte is in need of someone to be assigned to take her under thier wing as an apprentice. Also, This will be open to Jedi looking to free rebels and refugees on the Planet Corellia through secret transport. Pilots could have an interest in working for the Empire or CIS faction perhaps? And of course..Engineers looking to enhance the fighters used in the factories stationed on the planet in the (Fictonal) City of Dipal. If interested..please DM me or through discord @ DevilEyeNo.

-"The force is unforgiving..in many ways.."

Hey there! I think you might have meant to put this in RP Discussion and might want to contact an admin to get this switched over. Also, if you are looking to pursue this type of storyline, it might be in your best interest to take a look at the map and choose a planet that is either in the maw territory or where the Sith Empire used to be. Happy hunting, and good luck with the story!

Narico Vesmir

N
Why would we need to free Rebels and refugees on Corellia when its in the Galactic Alliance's heartland...?

You're def gonna need to sell this one
yeah...worded wrong....i need to make changes and go for admin approval first lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom