Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Cop Stories?

I just finished Criminal Minds Evolution and now I’m jazzing on the cop drama. I know we have some police officers afoot so I am wondering if I can get something going with a more police style vibe.

So is there an officer in the house?

So the people that posted, were you interested in making a cop character or had an alt or ?? I don’t think anybody who posted here is a police character? But I’ve been wrong before lol

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Alisteri is sort of a cop, he's an Inquisitor so his main job is rooting out internal dissent of various kinds. He even spends most of his time hunting pirates and criminals in the Outer Rim. I doubt he's what you're looking for though lol

Alright so there are way more police style characters than I thought, which is awesome, but also a little hard to figure out my next step.

So I see a few options:

A) I could make some type of group for cop like stories. Like an organization like CorSec or maybe something more galaxy wide where officers get invited in to solve crimes.

B) I could just post a single thread and make it open for anybody who posted here or has an officer type character

C) I could just slowly work on 1x1 stories with everybody here. It will take time. No way I can do that many threads at once.

Anybody have thoughts?

Alright so there are way more police style characters than I thought, which is awesome, but also a little hard to figure out my next step.

So I see a few options:

A) I could make some type of group for cop like stories. Like an organization like CorSec or maybe something more galaxy wide where officers get invited in to solve crimes.

B) I could just post a single thread and make it open for anybody who posted here or has an officer type character

C) I could just slowly work on 1x1 stories with everybody here. It will take time. No way I can do that many threads at once.

Anybody have thoughts?
My opinion, go with Option A. If you got the time, make a Minor Faction with a focus for Galactic Law Enforcement. They could work as contractors for planets. A galactic security firm.
Somewhere between Federal Police, Texas Rangers and a PMC. Maybe they work as intermediaries between other factions. Enforcing rules of engagement in war zones.
That’s just my thoughts on the matter though. Do what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom