Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Cop Stories?

I could try to get something together. My track record isn't great with factions but if there is interest and people who would help it might take off into something minor that we can crank some stories out of. It might be cool to have some type of faction that focuses on cops and even criminal investigations and other parts of the justice system like lawyers etc. Of course we are going to run into the age old question.... what do we do with Force users? Do we have our own FU unit? Is that just a Jedi? etc etc.

So as far as Wookie organizations looks like at one time there are two that tried to be galaxy wide.

Intergalactic Law Agency
The Intergalactic Law Agency, abbreviated as ILA, was a law enforcement agency formed during the last century of the Galactic Republic to provide a galactic wide policing. However the agency was disbanded in favor of the Sector Rangers.

Sector Rangers
The Sector Rangers were established during the days of the Galactic Republic as the Senate mandated the creation of a universal police agency, charged with apprehending criminals and keeping the peace, a concept duplicated in each sector of the Republic.

I think these ultimately ebbed and flowed with whoever owned the galaxy but Chaos is a little more complicated because no one faction ever owns the whole galaxy. I kind of picture this as a galaxy wide law enforcement agency that can be invited in to uphold any planets laws.

Possible Names:
Intergalactic Law Agency
Galactic Bureau of Investigations
Galactic Marshall Force
Galactic Security Force
Galactic Police Department
Galaxy's Criminal Justice System
Universal Police Department
Universal Law Enforcement

any thoughts?

Anti force user task force. Like Swat or something.
Also for names, how is ‘Galactic Department of Justice (GDJ)’
I’d gladly make a character up for this. We need more Galactic Law Enforcement. Lots of criminals running around.
(It’s also the perfect prequel to a prison break thread).

Lawful Neutral. Can’t get involved unless specifically invited. Must uphold local and galactic laws.
Specifically not Mercenaries because there are a shit ton of PMC groups in Star Wars, and we want cops, not soldiers.

I meant like, in terms of how they're brought into action. Paid to intervene or do specific long term contracts for planets and whatnot, if that makes any sense.

Maybe for funding any government that wants to utilize our services pays to be part of our network? Like a gym or something. You just pay dues so that you can use the service when you need it but you don’t try to run it or own it.

Or we could say we hunt down private investors or something.

Or we could just skim over those details and focus more on what we do IC. Just say we got cheat codes for funding lol

I made an interest check thread. If we have enough people I will put a group together. This would be a minor faction thats a slower pace, but I hope it would still lead to some fun stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom