Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contruum Bling

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
In celebration of our victorious conquest of the Republic world of Contruum, it is time to decorate your signatures with bling once more!
Flaunt your achievements like a true materialistic Sith and let one and all know who you think deserves recognition for going above and beyond for the glory of the Dark Lord!
RaXPHTL.jpg
For everyone who participated.
u1yRZuL.jpg
[member="Mullarus"]
d9i2aj5.jpg
[member="Vengeance"]
[member="Darth Azurea"]
[member="Greta Kohler"]
NIrxwM5.jpg
[member="Bix Slisia"]
[member="Darth Pyrrhus"]
[member="Darth Ophidia"]
gmRX04u.jpg
[member="Atham'aali'kema"]
[member="Isamu Baelor"]
mf81TZb.jpg
[member="Draco Vereen"]
[member="Adekos"]
RxEbWMY.jpg
[member="Skorn Draclau"] vs [member="Erinyes Draclau"]
o3qx3SV.jpg
[member="Micah Talith"]
R55LMkT.jpg
[member="Draco Vereen"]
[member="Sinistra"]
Ax5IDGy.jpg
[member="Darth Carach"]
HrFNnqA.jpg
Vrag
bTdS2s9.jpg
[member="Sage Bane"] & [member="Yurzhoc Shai"] vs [member="Rhen Qel-Droma"]
jInhJyP.jpg
fdRKEsj.jpg
[member="Revy Khai"] | [member="Darth Vornskr"]
B7oeSQG.jpg
[member="Lassiter"] & [member="Ameli Trahir"]
[member="Nerius"] & [member="Mullarus"]
Feel free to nominate those who you think are deserving of the title (via @Mentioning them and me). I also accept ideas for other titles, if you feel something is missing from the list above.
Have fun!

Rapax

R
[member="Vrag"] i wana say [member="Draco Vereen"] did the most damage in our npc segment so.....give him minion master.

And yes [member="Vrag"] for handiest hand :3

[member="Darth Rapax"]
Wouldn't the Handiest Hand be a Hand?

*Nominates* [member="Vrag"] for Handiest Hand. I have to, the jokes write themselves.

Yeah, gotta give Voiciest Voice to [member="Darth Carach"] . He had my back.

I'm thinking all our Acolytes lost, which makes it difficult to decide the best Acolyte.

But I'll say [member="Vengeance"] for
d9i2aj5.jpg

The man went toe to toe with the Jedi Grandmaster as a Sith Knight, and still managed to pull off a tie. That's very impressive. It shows a utilization of skills and good writing to force a draw with someone who vastly beats you in skill alone.

[member="Vrag"]

Vaulkhar said:
I'm thinking all our Acolytes lost, which makes it difficult to decide the best Acolyte.

But I'll say [member="Vengeance"] for
d9i2aj5.jpg

The man went toe to toe with the Jedi Grandmaster as a Sith Knight, and still managed to pull off a tie. That's very impressive. It shows a utilization of skills and good writing to force a draw with someone who vastly beats you in skill alone.

[member="Vrag"]
I second this.

Thanks for the Feeding Frenzy nom! :)

Here are my nominations for now (I'll have more once I get a chance to read over all the duels):

Team Double Trouble: [member="Lassiter"] and [member="Ameli Trahir"]

Best Ally to [member="Adekos"] (I also would have nominated Draco :))

Best NFU to [member="Isamu Baelor"] (even if he couldn't join us for the whole invasion)

Special request: can we make a "Best Capture" award for [member="Revy Khai"]?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom