Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations, Miss October.

Continuing my tradition of picking female characters as the Member of the Month in hopes of starting a new conspiracy theory, I wish to announce [member="Silara Vantai"] as this month's Member of the Month.

No more speeches this time about how awesome of a person she is and how proud we are as a community to have such people walking among us. No speeches this time about how we should all hold ourselves to better standards.

Let's be honest this time.

We should be freaking the kark out.

It's Lord of the Flies out here.

Seriously, run.

Congrats Silara.

get out while you can

Oka Osaa

Thurion Heavenshield said:
Every full moon, [member="Tefka"] spins the wheel of MotM to see who will be the next sacrifice. ^_^
That's terrifying, I hope I'm next. I'd gladly be sacrificed.

And congrats [member="Silara Vantai"]!

MotM shall be turned into Tefka's girls!

THE PROPHESY SHALL BE FULFILLED!

THEIR SACRIFICE SHALL ASCEND THEM TO THE PANTHEON OF THE GODS, IN THE LIKENESS OF TEFKA THE CREATOR!!!!

So I woke up this morning, getting ready to go to a friend's baby shower, open up my laptop and see 16 notifications, all from people I'm not threading with.

Click on one of them, see this, and then literally freaked the kark out.

Thank you, everyone!
RectangularRepulsiveAmazonparrot.gif

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Silara Vantai"] - Congrats on being MotM. The paparazzi have been notified of your home address and your taxes are being audited as we speak. Shine on! Shine on! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom