Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Congratulations Jend Ro'Quill on continuing to get published

<3 thanks bub.

I been saying it for years: lots of folks around here could sell a story if they put their minds to it. I know at least a couple of other Chaos people have played the short-story game and they've kept things QUIETER THAN I APPARENTLY HAVE.

Also, if any of you want markets to try, magazines/anthologies that might fit what you like to write, I could probably stir up some recommendations. Submission Grinder is your friend. Chill Subs is another good one: new, streamlined, lit-mag-focused rather than genre.

Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill

Does this mean you are coming back >_>
In the most limited sense. Just dangling my feet in the water. A bit of ex-Jedi hermit action.

Nice! That’s awesome. Got a few short stories in the editing process, but waiting to hear when the anthologies come out.
My eyes just lit up. If you'd be willing to PM me some links to said anthologies I'd love to read them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom