Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Conclave on Jakku (Ask)

BnxJ18H.png

Cynna, Romi's student.
Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze 's soon to be crush.
Voice = X

"What's taking so long to find him?" standing 1.49 meters high as she paced behind the sauntering blonde -- to outsiders the resemblance was...uncanny; However, Grayson did a good job concealing what she needed. She was a wise-cracking blonde, tough like tempered steel, had a penchant for bodysuits and eccentric colors...some would say she was a carbon copy of Romi or rather she just took her lessons to heart?

"Well, he's not exactly easy to track down," Jade responded while descending into the central hub, "I mean, I trained him. Kaleleon Kaleleon has...taken on my roaming traits. But, I've located him. I'll leave after the meeting to intercept him. In the meantime, I'll leave the transporting of the supplies to Nar Shaddaa to you. We'll meet you there." She nodded her off.

“Master, just admit it already; you don’t like my flying.”

"Hate it, actually. But things will move quicker if we split up. So go."

The girl smirked, "Well good luck, catch you where it's filty." She threw her hands and exited.

--------

So here she was again, calling a Conclave. Over a thousand years ago, Jedi congregated at enclaves and would collaborate with various other far flung facilities to deal with various issues on a galactic scale. And when serious decisions would beckon discussion, the heads of these enclaves would gather, and confer. This concept brought forth the very first Conclaves. Her first was on the silent heels of those of the past, a trial of sorts and since then many Enclaves had made up the network that Coren and herself helped piece together.

Since then she'd been rather busy, re-working the structure of the Jakku Enclave as enrollment slowed down; they were already over capacity, and splitting her time between various other missions and battles. She hadn't slowed down a bit.

Though this Conclave was specific, much like the last, she'd sent requests to specific members across the Order after a conversation with Coren following Ossus. This also had an agenda outlined that most had the opportunity to peek at prior.

Several side conversations had all of them on the same page, but this was going to iron out any wrinkles and allow everyone to contribute ideas and thoughts in person if they chose to.

She hated talking....but growth doesn't happen in comfort zones.

She hit a quick pivot and sprawled herself over the comms hub in the center of the room. Waiting for the groups arrival.

------

Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala
Caedyn Arenais
Matsu Ike Matsu Ike
Naata Sil Naata Sil
Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser

(no need for a posting order)

Last edited:
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
She had been surprised to receive the invite... Matsu wasn't one to be included in some conversations but she regarded it with interest wanting to see some of the others. As she stretched outwards with the force and her focused remained on the being that was in front of her. The wisps of danger and ethereal tendrils gleamed almost wickedly. She held a hand out and clenched it as the force wrapped around it.. energy forming and the Ta-Ree technique wasn't like many of the other force powers... the ability to turn normal equipment into a lightsaber.. it wasn't just a force weapon that could deflect... it could cut and deflect blaster shots with proper focus... and that is what she had here while the interface updated her on Romi Jade Romi Jade conclave.

He mind focused the energies and wrapped them around her finger as she moved. The saber coming towards her and the jedi master brought her hand up striking and deflecting the blade for a moment as she could feel the strength in the blade. Wisps of power and the smell of ozone came as the blade she knocked back burnt hair and the jedi master dropped down rotating her body with a sweeping leg to trip them up. The body seemed to fall over and back as the energy poured out of it and she didn't open it up.. one of the fighters who laid around them had. Not quite a severing more looking like a dispenser of candy as she popped back up and stayed on the assault. Herfree hand coming out as she traced on the ground and used it to make a solid wall of force energy in a barrier.

The wet plop of a hand striking it though came and Matsu repelled the barrier sending it and the thing against a wall as it squished when she was moving and ran through the halls of the temple moon. It was massive and this far into the unknown regions it was isolated as she jumped up and kicked off of a wall towards the hovering ship that was higher above. The defensive turrets were targeting other things and it was with Maple Harte Maple Harte that she fought these rossum enslaved corpses... they needed a way to really stop them and that was getting rid of the bodies for a moment as she saw two jedi brutes in their ursa suits drop down and make a shockwave... then some fo the jedi fighters were clearing a pathway and forward operating area.

"It seems I have been requested." She spoke looking at some of the jedi who were there as she landed on the loading ramp and brushed herself off. The Jadeite jedi who were there looked at her. "We have been clearing as much as we can, the kanzer dug into the lower levels deeply on the moon." Matsu was looking at it and they had most of the temple itself... they were checking out some parts of it where they could but the kanzer who were opening rifts and dangerous things. She coudl set it up and the first of the jedi battle cruisers were able to be here as she spoke. "I will return, we have the numbers here and can be reinforced. Just keep the pressure and remember to clear section by sections, level my level. We have more worlds out here that they have dug into and the incident at the loste citadel taught us a few things."

She got nods of understanding about the work they needed to do while going to one of the shuttles which would allow her to go off and handle some of the meetings that were important. She could see out fo the corner of her eyes an after image from something moving faster but she turned around to set the course to the larger ship as they connected and then the course was set to go and meet Romi with the others. She changed quickly into robes and her outer cloak that made her look more traditional as a jedi. She brushed herself off and had the information for feeds... Maple was helpful in bringing some forces meant to fight and they had been working with other groups like paladins from across the world who smashed through the darkside group.

"THis place is wonderful master Jade." The jedi master said it with a smile on her face offering it as she bowed her head.

Z89V35n.png

The Jakku Enclave was as well-hidden as she had thought. It was her first visit to the safe house, and it had taken her a fortnight to locate it. The Jedi compass made it a lot easier, but it wasn't exactly a star-map. Nevertheless, she had found it.

The turbolift was already halfway down when she finally finished brushing the sand and dust off her white tunic. It had been a long while since she had last visited a desert planet like Jakku. It truly was a dry and desolate place; a great contrast to the lush green room the turbolift gave way to. It reminded her of the forests that surrounded Silver Rest, the grand temple on Kashyyyk. The green room had that same tranquillity to it, and yet it felt vastly different in the Force. Less lively, but more... light.

A couple dozen strides took her through the green room as she headed straight for what she expected to be the main hub. She hoped to run into the others there, for this was not a meeting she wanted to miss. Not after everything that had happened in these recent months.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Wearing: Custom Tunic/Robe.
Tags: Romi Jade Romi Jade | Matsu Ike Matsu Ike | Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala .

59HucJP.png

The invitation to participate in the Conclave held within the Enclave of Jakku had come as something of a surprise, not because this wasn't outside of his interests at all but rather Caedyn had recently distanced himself from any particular Jedi Institution in search of undertaking a more independent approach to service across the Galaxy where weeks ago he had been a member of the Order of the Silver Jedi, still a people that he remained fond of, yet felt it crucial to his identity and development as a Jedi Knight to cut loose of the restrictions of political alignment and spend more time helping the everyday citizenship wherever the Force would lead him.

His arrival at the Enclave would be a timely one, however, sending word ahead of the Starfighter that broke orbit and began to descend for the planets surface, familiar with the coordinates and the Jedi that inhabited the Enclave. One in particular, the very Master who had called for the Conclave, Romi Jade, the former apprentice of Caedyn's Father Veiere Arenais and someone of whom Caedyn hadn't seen in quite a long time now. He was eager to make up for how many years had passed them by, to see what she was doing these days and to understand the reason behind the Conclave's convening.

As far as the Jedi dotted across the Galaxy were concerned, Caedyn was doing what he could to support any who would seek or accept his help. Thanks to the assistance of Matsu Ike Matsu Ike , he had managed to establish the Jedi Requisitions Package for those independent alike himself today, as well as all of those who were part of larger Orders, Enclaves and Jedi Institutions regardless of their differences. House Arenais held a long and vested interest in supporting and empowering the Jedi for the good they sought to achieve and safeguard across the Galaxy, and Caedyn had carried on that torch since the loss of his parents.

Her head whipped up, and she presented Matsu's entrance with a smile, "Hi Master Ike, glad you can finally see it in person, it's been a minute since our correspondence via messages back and forth from one end of the galaxy to the other. Welcome" She nodded before noticing the silhouettes of the others she'd called forth.

She wasn't sure if Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser was going to make it or not, but that was alright -- that's why she sent somewhat detailed notes beforehand.

"Welcome! Welcome!" She lit up seeing Sakadi and Caedyn, two she always wanted to get closer to.

Sucked that the circumstances that bound them, and spawned this meeting were such, but that was alright.

"Great, so glad you all could join me here. None of you have been to this Enclave to my knowledge, so again welcome." She sauntered back around the table.

"I'll get to the point...after the events of Ossus my deep rooted feelings of something encroaching upon us -uh- had gotten worse. I believe we have new Sith organizations that have cropped up, and I fear, after the level of power we've faced on Ossus, that there's more where it came from."

A beat.

"I built this Enclave because I felt something coming, I wasn't sure what, but I wanted to prepare...On Elrood, and over Korriban...two very different and highly organized groups of dark siders than those who stormed the temple on Ossus. Majority of us were on Ossus, and Sakadi and I were on Elrood. I was there over Korriban when some sort of dark ritual took out the power of an entire fleet."

She took a breath.

"The tactics, and power were all different from what I've seen from the Empire. So...I called this meeting to figure out a course of action. I'm proposing some good ole community outreach..."

She smirked.

-----

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike
Caedyn Arenais

The jedi master looked at the others who came in and she listened more then anything. NOrmally one of the smallest stature wise so she instead stayed with an air of confidence and power that she could use. She did though think about it and Ossus was a tricky one there had been several fights there... a few she had been involved in and many more since then. It had changed hands as well who know how many times but she worked with the agents of Ossus who were mostly training to improve and return to their world along with the Zeison Shal who worked with her Jadeite. The talk about several darkside groups also brought her attention

She would have to do a little more research though but remained there as there was always some darkside group trying to take over... it wasn't somethign they could do easily but it was a fact that now each sith preferred to head off and found their own order most of the time. She didn't know which ones Romi was talking about sadly. "I have mostly been involved in different endeavors and haven't paid as much attention to the newest darkside groups... there always seems to be several new ones a month." The jedi master said it but it wasn't with a smile it was mostly a fact but she did have something to offer. "THough there is the jedi jedi fighters and battlecruisers have have been made for helping in a situation like this."

Z89V35n.png

The Sephi remained quiet as she entered the room, returning Romi's greeting with a small bow. It almost felt weird to finally meet her in person. Romi Jade had quite the reputation, and the Sephi had witnessed first-hand that the blonde lived up to it. And yet, this was the first time she ever met the woman. They had spoken before, through the Force and over encrypted channels. But to say that she knew the headmaster of the Jakku Enclave? That was an overstatement.

Sakadi stopped left of the comms hub, remaining standing as she loosely clasping her hands in a lower position. She briefly took a moment to examine the other two Jedi who had showed up thus far. The first who caught her attention was Caedyn Arenais; another who she knew only a little, but did consider an outstanding Jedi Knight. She knew he had gone his own way recently, and a small amount of relief washed over her knowing that he was doing fine on his own.

The last attendee, a tattooed woman with an air of confidence was one who she hadn't met before. But it took little to no guesswork to identify her as Matsu Ike. Another renowned Jedi Master who's unorthodox techniques could give most a run for their money.

Her lilac eyes shifted back to Romi as she spoke up. The blonde had briefly informed her of what would be discussed, and Sakadi could only listen with curiosity as Romi now gave more details. Matsu Ike was the first to respond, and Sakadi swiftly followed through the Force.

"We have tried fighting with all the resources we have." The Sephi conveyed, responding to Master Ike first. "But they're unpredictable and assault planets without warning. Against the time we mobilised our forces, they're long gone already." It was difficult to accept. She had done all she could as an Assembly member, but it was often not enough. "So Master Jade, what exactly do you propose?"

"I'm not quite so sure we're ready to bring in battlecruisers, but on the same wave as you Master Ike, we don't quite know enough. All we have are multiple, short, first hand accounts, outlined with assumptions--"

She felt Sakadi interject, she followed "Exactly, they've always been keen on using new strategies and tactics and half the time we're to pre-occupied amongst ourselves to see it coming. This isn't 22 BBY anymore, it's alright for us to modernize a bit and open up, jeez. The reclusiveness is tired."

Her head fell into a slow nod,

"I'm proposing we go on tour Master Sinvala." Her head rose, "I'm proposing we reconnect and regain the trust of the Galaxy's citizens. I think they're the major key in finding the information we need."

A beat.

"I've been subject to the holo-news, and holo-tabloids -- many of us have, much to our enjoyment." Her eyes did a thing for added umph. "But then I thought about how many people feed into the media...and how many worlds it touches. People need...to see and know us. They need to understand that we're accessible and transparent with them. Otherwise, how can they look at us and see hope? But in order to do that, we need to go where they are and allow them to take part in crafting the narrative."

"Master Sil of the Jutrand Academy has numerous diverse contacts located throughout the galaxy, one of which is an executive at the corporation known as Cosmi, some sort of social networking service that allows the free flow of information exchange between worlds. I believe we can use this to funnel information directly from the people in these individual systems to gauge -albeit vaguely- what's oppressing folks locally. We'd have to train a team of Jedi to be analyst, and in such a way that doesn't compromise anyone's free speech...but it could be a way to gain information quicker, and in larger quantities than we'd normally obtain. We'd keep an eye on activity, and what people are saying..."

"As for the tour, I'd like to get a team or two of Jedi to go to varying systems as ambassadors, to improve relations between us and other populations, from senior officials, religious and cultural leaders, to local organizations. This will all be a way to reimagine what a Jedi is to the people that we swear to protect. We'll allow the local well-wishers to share these moments with us amongst their network to help sow good seeds and remind them of our virtues. And while the attention is mostly on us, we'll have a smaller covert team do further investigation."

A beat.

"I think it's time we got creative..."

-----

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike
Caedyn Arenais

(no need for a posting order)

Caedyn Arenais

C
"We have tried fighting with all the resources we have. But they're unpredictable and assault planets without warning.
Against the time we mobilised our forces, they're long gone already."

Caedyn Arenais nodded in response to Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala 's words, being all too familiar with the recent invasion by the Bryn'adul and having fought on numerous worlds against them alongside the rest of the Order of the Silver Jedi.

Listening to Romi Jade Romi Jade 's response and having also heard out Matsu Ike Matsu Ike 's words, Caedyn had for the time being chosen to remain quiet, wanting to pay attention to the current state of the Jedi from any perspective that would be offered there today. Truly it was a shame that there weren't others present with them, great and experienced minds like Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill and Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield who could likely offer far greater counsel than Caedyn could, yet he was thankful to be among the few, especially given his recent independence.

At the mention of Cosmi, the apparent social network that Master Jade had mentioned, Caedyn's gaze was quickly drawn back to their host with greater intrigue, his thoughts moving to that of the Jedi Comport that his father had established, open-sourced throughout the numerous orders and branches of Jedi who wished to make use of its social hub and holonet features.

The media and the holonet was a vast influence over the Galaxy, perhaps less so for the older Jedi but certainly popular among the students and those who liked to keep up with current affairs from often-times questionable sources. Caedyn himself often kept tabs on what he could, though he took care to pick apart the articles he did read in his spare time for sake of their validity.

Motioning to that of Romi Jade, Caedyn responded with his want to support her efforts, though seeking further information. Any attempt to embolden and empower the Jedi influence over the Galaxy was a step in the right direction, providing it was a moral one of course. "House Arenais is able to offer financial support, and I'm interested to hear more, Master Jade. I cannot speak for any present organization or branch of the Jedi, however, you know my families history better than most and you also know my readiness to do whatever I can to help the Order's influence and ability to serve".

She was listening to Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala as she spoke and it was giving her a better idea of the situation. She slipped the kirano interface to her ear and activatged it going over the information she had. "We could reallocate some of our analysts for the task you want but monitoring the holonet for information like this would be better served with an AI that can move a lot faster to the news and filter it as needed." She was bringing it up as Romi Jade Romi Jade laid out her plan though and more and more of it was looking over what the jedi master had. "Hmm we might be able to do a few things, my researchers could attempt predicting if we could get to a focus like the eye on ossus."

They likely wouldn't be able to go to Ossus but the eye there was a force nexus and it allowed a fair amount of protection if the jedi used it correctly as she was checking some of the information though. "There is some other things we mgiht be abel to do to help the people but getting into local circles and finding ways to help the people. I might recommend some of the advisors we have been recruiting or seeing what a few of the watchmen might be able to get information wise on worlds within some of their sectors." She tapped the screen again though before bringing it up. "We can also see about bringing in a gate keeper... the defensive jedi masters for the position can benefit greatly."

Z89V35n.png

A small smile played about her lips at the mention of holo-tabloids. She hadn't read them, but she could still vividly recall what the covers Jade hinted at looked like. Sakadi knew what it felt like, despite her best attempts to forget all the made-up scandals that had been attributed to her roughly six decades ago. Perhaps, if they followed through with this plan, the media would be more favourable to them.

She remained quiet as Caedyn and Matsu shared what was on their mind. Their suggestions and offered aid were good, and would allow for quick progress to be made. She, however, still had some questions. If they would follow through with this plan, it would have to be done properly. Too many times had she seen plans that took the media into account backfire. "Will two ambassadors be enough to shift public opinion in our favour?" It was the first question that came to mind. "And have you spoken any other members of our Orders about this? Some might be willing to volunteer."

She went flush with a smile, nodding in acceptance of Caedyn's pledge of support -- it meant a lot.

"Thank you for the support Caedyn. We'll see this through."

Matsu brought up good points, "I intend to reopen the Nar Shaddaa Enclave as a base of operations for this, and the covert team. My Padawan just left to deliver supplies there, do you think we could construct an AI there too?" She glanced over, "If we could get a few analyst, and a gatekeeper there as well then why the heck not?" She continued. "I'd like to keep these things in-house to keep the location as discreet as possible, and only with the things it absolutely needs."

She got the vague impressions of Sakadi's influence, it started to well up and Romi knew she was intending to interject.

"Good question, no." She emphasized with the same motion of her head. "We'll need a few. I'll spearhead most of it, but it would be more beneficial to have a few folks moving and acting in different sectors at a time, or us coordinating to go out together. I'm hoping you wouldn't mind taking a few trips with me Sakadi? Or you Caedyn?" She smirked.

"And also no, as of now this has only been circulated amongst some senior members of the Enclave Network --- those of us here and now and Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser and Naata Sil Naata Sil ." Her arms sprawled through the room in reference, "But also, it's my intention to do that, which is another reason I wanted you to come Sakadi. Together, I think we can petition the SJC and get them onboard. And we'll have something to show for it by then. And eventually, the other Orders too."

A beat.

"Which leads me to my next point -- Matsu -- per the Synergism Star Compact, we were given Area D-535 to build the Space Station we briefly spoke about being completely spearheaded Sasori. Sorry it took me a bit to reconvene with you properly, but I was able to outline some inspo I thought would be fabulous to integrate into its construction."

She handed the Master a datapad of Inspo logs and bare schematics she'd found about Starlight Beacon.

"But this is your area, not mine, I'll leave the rest to you. But this Station will be pivotal in our fight to win over the people for sure."

---

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike
Caedyn Arenais

Last edited:

Caedyn Arenais

C
Caedyn nodded in agreement following Romi Jade Romi Jade asking him whether he would be willing to journey with her to spread the influence of the Jedi. Frankly, the question was a no-brainer, he'd be glad to do whatever he could to assist others alike himself, Jedi who only sought to serve and protect society.

"I can reach out to an old friend who use to work with the Jutrand Academy, see if he can't help us out with regards to the southern regions of the Outer Rim Territories" Caedyn replied thoughtfully, thinking of Bekk Mag'ra who had formerly worked alongside Master Naata Sil Naata Sil herself. Their paths had crossed back when Caedyn had been working under the Outer Planets Alliance, establishing The Jedi Coalition and basing his own activities out of Svivren back then. He was certain Master Mag'ra would be happy to assist them in their endeavour.

"We could also make use of The Jedi Comport to spread the word across the holonet, reaching out to the other branches of the Jedi across the Galaxy. I would be more than happy to provide you all with administrative access to the holonet database if needs be. It was set up some time ago by my Father, but it's a reliable and secure channel to coordinate with the other Temple Leaders and Councils" he suggested. Since the loss of his parents, Caedyn had assumed control of all of House Arenais assets whereas his Sister had wished to steer clear of the responsibility and obligation. For Caedyn, it was an opportunity to further provide the Galaxy with organizations such as Lifeline Connect, and financing numerous other activities such as what Romi Jade was suggesting today.

"I have nothing but time on my hands these days, and I'll go where I'm needed. Just point me in the right direction" he concluded with a faint smile; "And let me know how I might be of assistance to you both as well" He added, looking to Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala and Matsu Ike Matsu Ike , wishing to be of service to them and their organizations too.

She was listening to them and this could be something big if it worked out she wasn't one to doubt that... she didn't know if it would work but there was certainly no real harm in trying before she wanted to see if it would work. THen the subject of construction of a station came up and well she knew a few things about that having rebuilt Exis station for Shmi long ago.... there was also a few other stations she had constructed and a massive city or four like the high plane of heaven which served to teach jedi but also students from across the galaxy and it was mobile. "There are a few things I have been wanting to try and improve upon we have managed to develop better methods for planting the choushin trees and creating lightside nexus in ships and temples. We have also been looking at expanding our time dilation chambers and the weavers we rescued taught us better ways to design the robes for maximum protection." She had ideas for a station and if Romi wanted to use starlight bbeacon well that could be done.

The Jedi Master was not minding his new position. He still was there to assist the New Jedi Order and the Silvers, but he had his group on Kattada and had fallen in with the Enclave Network again. The problem was he had his apprentice, was offering classes, and working on digging up the history of the Jedi Order. That put a lot of time on him and made him apparently late for a few things. He was getting up and looking over at the sleeping Celeste before making sure the twins were still asleep.

They were in hyperspace back to Kattada and only really Porter was minding the ship and had apparently been trying to rouse Coren but the datapad was out of the room. How was he not paying attention? Well, that was because he and Celeste had just spent the past few days digging through an ancient Jedi Hospital on a world near the Outer Rim.

“Yeah yeah I’m coming.”
He shouted down the hall of the YT-2000 and Porter was already prepping to record as Coren threw the golden robe over his shoulder, tying it to disguise his civilian clothes.

Half the galaxy away, a small remote would be now moving and the projection of Coren Starchaser was joining the group. He had heard the statement of the station and Sasori. “Sorry I’m late.” The blue hued hologram spoke. The hologram was looking at the log of the meeting that Porter provided. "The old Academy Network can be utilized as well."

Z89V35n.png

One didn't need to be a Jedi to notice that the presented plan was gaining in support. With good reason of course, for this approach was different from what had been tried over the past decades. Sure, there were press conferences and galaxy-wide announcements, but all somehow failed to involve the needs and interests of the people. Most contact with the media nowadays was used to criticize the actions and decisions of other Jedi branches. Like a religion split in different disagreeing groups, that each believed they knew what was best for the galaxy. She had done her best to stay out of it, but it still frustrated her to no end.

Needless to say, the division between the different groups of Jedi had a negative impact on how the people viewed them. And while any plan to mend their reputation was better than no plan at all, Sakadi couldn't bring herself to be anything more than cautiously optimistic. Media was something unpredictable, and so were crowds. With that in mind, it was a very real possibility that this plan could do as much harm as good. Nevertheless…

"I'll see what I can do to help out. If we appeal to the Concord, I'm certain we can gain their backing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom