Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Concerning Episode VII Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby Wilded

R
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey everyone, admins, and @Tefka. So I was on Reddit, and the spoilers are real.

There are folks actively trying spoil the movie for a lot of people out there as I type this. A lot of mods having to contain this have seen them, and I am saddened they have to have the movie ruined for them.

I'll urge that you guys go into lock down mode. Stay away from Reddit (Comments at least) and other social media until you see the movie. Turn off the internet if you feel the need to.

Don't let the movie be ruined for you!!!

Ruby Wilded

R
So some backwater world Nerf Herder actually PM'ed me on Reddit (For a comment I made on folks spoilering stuff), ((And how does a backwater world Nerf Herder even have access to the holonet?)), and I wasn't careful like I should have been, and had a major plot point spoiled for me.

And I was rather steamed for about 5 minutes but you know what. I went to the movie tonight and enjoyed the h e double hockey sticks out of it! Stick a saber in your eye sucker. You can't ruin Ruby's good mood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom