Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Concerning Episode VII Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is now a red Episode VII spoilers prefix appended to the following forums:

-Star Wars
-General Discussion

As we approach the due date for the movie which we're all aware of, any spoilers or discussion of the movie must be marked with this prefix or you will face immediate disciplinary action of the highest degree.

Furthermore, actual spoiler content should still be marked appropriately with the spoiler BB code.

The Staff Team is instructed to be on high alert and monitor these threads dutifully until we are through the month of December.

This is a test of the new prefix: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/71545-this-is-a-test-of-the-new-episode-vii-spoilers-prefix/

The hype train has left the station
1418760866499.gif

[member="Connor Harrison"] Saiyans!? Where!?

Lol honestly though, I was actually kind of afraid for this fact. I was under belief that I would need to be inactive for a few days until after I had a chance to see it myself! This was a great idea, and is one I whole heartedly agree with, while attempting to help enforce it.

I am not staff, but if I see any spoiled information, it will be reported without a seconds notice. Of course not to those smart enough to warn, such as the ones in the mentioned boards.

This is a strong reminder now the movie is about to be released that any spoilers not put into a thread with the appropriate prefix will be dealt with strongly.

Also remember not to put spoilers of any form into the subject of your thread.

So if Empire Strikes Back was coming out you would not put "Vader is Luke's Father!?1" you would put something neutral like "Movie Revelations"

Just remember, a lot of us are not seeing the film the first day, so it's important not to spoil the experience for others.

[member="Coren Starchaser"]
A status or blog also is applicable under this rule.

Simply put, don't do a spoiler status since those can't be hidden, and if you make a blog about the movie make sure you put 'Episode VII Spoilers' in the blog title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom