Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Concept: [Flashback] "The Red Dancer"

Zagara Vao

Writer account. Check my characters out!
So I really want to be able to create a wider spread of people I can involve later on with my character Zagara Vao's development and story, but I really want it to be rooted in something in addition to meeting all those awesome new people (and foes) across the stars.

This is what I've got: I want to RP what is essentially a flashback - an RP set a little bit back in the past, particularly before Zagara breaks out of her master's palace, killing him, other slaves and guards in the process. This is before that. This RP will cover the last few weeks of Zagara's life as a dancer/slave/concubine. It'll be set in a pub/bar/palace and will essentially be your character (slightly younger version of them) meeting Zagara for the first time, possibly talking to her or procuring her services afterward - we'll see how it goes.

What I'm after here are the connections - precious friendships and networking that may mean something as of (or at the conclusion of) this RP, but also avenues I can revisit later on when Zagara's story is woven a little more. I just want the story to weave out in such a way that seems more realistic and authentic - surely a former Twi'lek slave who nevertheless grew up in this galaxy will know some people, and maybe even some more interesting personalities. I think it's really going to be fun. Probably not that much action, but definitely some feels and friendships to be made.

Anyone interested?

[member="Zagara Vao"]

Ooh criminal scum underworld where I meet a cute Twi'lek, I'm totally in. Also Tydus isn't much for slavery, but I'm sure your master would be purchasing weapons or ships from me, and that's how I could be meeting you.

Zagara Vao

[member="Tydus Wryeens"]

Works for me. Whether you decide to commoditize her or take pity on her is your call! :)

Zagara Vao

@Xis @Tydus Wryeens To avoid confusion, would you gents prefer I also RP'd as my master? You'd both be working with him, unless one of you is actually just going to work/communicate with his right hand man - canonically, Zagara's master is a spineless tool. He'd sell Zagara out, despite her exoticness, if it meant him landing a good deal or gaining leverage in a business proposition with a partner.

Zagara Vao

[member="Tydus Wryeens"] [member="Jaryn Starkiller"] [member="Xis"]

Nevermind, sorted it out lol. I can manage.

And Tydus, his name's Myrn. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom