Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Company & Workshop Modifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arken Lussk

Thrills, Chills, and Kills
Company: Aegis Systems
Modifications Made:
  • Tier II -> Tier III
  • Addition of "Manufacturing Infrastructure" operation (upon rising to Tier III).

• Sign a contract with two other different factions or organizations. (May be NPC).
    Baby Steps - Forming ties with a management and contracting firm on Bastion.
  • Swallowed Up - Aegis Systems forms a contract, albeit hesitantly, with Hellhound Strategic.

[*]Display growth through two passive expansions of your company.

[*]Display growth through one active expansion of your company.
  • Tying Knots - The Commenor Systems Alliance and Aegis Systems meet to discuss the trade of wares and investment for future projects.

Company: Trans-Galactic Agricultural Cooperatives Union (http://starwarsrp.net/topic/119529-trans-galactic-agricultural-cooperatives-union-tgacu/)

Upgrade: Tier III

Actions:

CONTRACTS

- Signed a contract with the Red Ravens (http://starwarsrp.net/topic/119987-secret-talks-inside-tgacu-headquarters/#entry1680924)

- Signed a contract with Jast Shipwrights (http://starwarsrp.net/topic/119864-agriculture-and-starships/#entry1679552)

ACTIVE EXPANSIONS

- Expanded the company's operations by purchasing a trade station (see contract with Jast Shipwrights)

PASSIVE EXPANSIONS

- Hosted an economic summit (http://starwarsrp.net/topic/119806-yagdhul-agronomy-summit/)

- Drew up deals with another corporation (see the contracts with Jast Shipwrights and the Red Ravens)

Na-Doth Emerlar said:
[member="Arken Lussk"]

Please address my expansion.
I am not certain why you're tagging a factory judge here, or the context behind the request, but these requests are handled by staff - Role-play Judges and Administrators. Generally I will be the one approving or denying these requests, and making the changes requested if approved, but it will never be a factory judge.

Please do not tag factory judges, or staff, for modification requests unless replying to a response from staff.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Company: Emeritus Industries
Modification made: Transferral of ownership from [member="Cerbera"] to [member="Vanessa Vantai"]
Rationale: I'm back from my 2 year leave and discussed the transfer with Andrew. Can provide screenshots of the conversation if requested by a judge or admin.

Na-Doth Emerlar said:
- Expanded the company's operations by purchasing a trade station (see contract with Jast Shipwrights)
Na-Doth Emerlar said:
- Drew up deals with another corporation (see the contracts with Jast Shipwrights and the Red Ravens)
You may not re-use contract threads for expansions, or expansionary threads for contracts. Each thread you utilize may only be utilized once.

Your request for a tier promotion is denied, you may re-apply for a tier promotion by posting a new tier promotion request when you have each requirement for tier promotion fulfilled without double-dipping threads.

Vanessa Vantai said:
Emeritus Industries
I need:
  • A transfer of ownership thread. This has no post requirement, just a few posts where ownership is transferred.
  • An edit request for the submission (i.e; add "Current Owner: Vanessa Vantai"), because I can't change the ownership of the submission (assuming the submitter isn't you).
  • An URL to the submission hyperlinked so I can edit the submission if your request is approved.

Company: Barabian Systems
Modifications Made:
  • Tier II -> Tier III
  • Addition of Space Station Construction as an Operation (part of Tier up)

• Sign a contract with two other different factions or organizations. (May be NPC).
    Royal Bickering - Barabian Systems signs a contract to not only provide armour for The Sovereignty, but weapons for Tanassi Security
  • Yours and Mine - Barabian Systems signs a contract with Lorak Mining to get Quadranium for future projects.

[*]Display growth through two passive expansions of your company.

[*]Display growth through one active expansion of your company.
  • Below the Rust - Barabian Systems hires Arador Kahn to a long-term contract to Hunt for them. (Recruit personnel into your company)

Varik Ice said:
Sign a contract with two other different factions or organizations. (May be NPC).
These must be two different threads. A single thread cannot be utilized twice. I apologize for the inconvenience. Simply add another thread in which a contract is completed, however, and you'll be promoted to tier 3.

[member="HK-57"]
The URL to your submission is to a duplicate post that is currently archived, please find the correct URL to the approved submission and edit your request. @Mention me in a reply when that is done so I can review this request.

Company / Workshop: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/30127-apoleia-inc-resubmission/| http://starwarsrp.net/topic/116200-lina-industries/

Modification Made: With Anaya dead, Apoleia Inc has come under the purview of her daughter Calina. I am merging her company into Apoleia Inc and changing its name.

Rationale: Anaya Fen is dead and her daughter has inherited her company.

New Submission:

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Image Source: N/A
Canon Link: N/A
Development Thread: N/A
Primary Source: N/A

CORPORATION INFORMATION

Corporation Name: Lina Incorporated
Headquarters: Lina Station, Borkeen Belt
Locations: The Void Station, Dressel, Daalang, Saleucami, Hapes, Kuat, Ryloth, Eshan, The Wheel, Fondor, Zeltros.

Operations: Ship Design and Technology, Entertainment, Droid Design, Intelligence Gathering
Tier: 3

DESCRIPTION

Following the death of Anaya Fen, Apoleia Inc was inherited by her daughter Calina, having worked side by side with Anaya for a number of years the business and its operations were already familiar to the girl and with her own company under her belt running it was hardly a challenge for her. Merging Lina Industries and Apoleia Inc to form Lina Incorporated Calina is already placing her own stamp on the business by repurposing former smugglers into test pilots and other lawful roes in order to wash away the stain of her mother's meddling.

Calina set about the restructure with an iron fist, knowing her mother had neglected it in her later years due to insanity and the Board of Directors had taken some liberties of their own to fill their pockets, removing smuggling entirely from the business operations, refurbishing many of the establishments in order to attract a higher level of clientele and changing the focus of the business towards entertainment and production, though she still likes to keep an ear to the ground out of curiosity more than a desire for power.

Ship and Droid design are to take the lead in pulling profits into the business, with the majority of the production coming out of Lina Station. Ships and Droids are designed for the Open Market though private manufacturing requests will be considered. Though Calina herself is affiliated with the Sith Empire, her company is not and she hopes to keep it that way.

RATIONALE

Inherited from Anaya Fen

Subsidiaries:

N/A

Parent Corporation: N/A

Nadja said:
These must be two different threads. A single thread cannot be utilized twice. I apologize for the inconvenience. Simply add another thread in which a contract is completed, however, and you'll be promoted to tier 3.
I have now added another thread into the post, I hope that'll all be alright.

[member="Nadja"]

Fiolette Fortan

F
Company / Workshop: Primo Victorian Shipwright

Modification Made: Merging Primo Victorian Shipwright (x) and House Verd Hangar and Armory (x). Name change from Primo Victorian Shipwright to simply Primo Victorian, with this logo.

PrimoVictorianRed1.png

Fiolette purchased House Verd Hangar and Armory, and has now merged it with her own company forming; Primo Victorian, an Independent Shipwright Company. Thread / Proof of purchase can be found here, under a new era. Amaya sold the company to focus on Theed Hangar and House Cardei assets on Naboo, Fiolette's purchased HVHAR to diversify her portfolio.

Rationale: OOCly I am focusing more on Fiolette's development and Amaya's development takes her on a different path and it makes a lot of sense for Fiolette to buy HVHAR and it lets me make ships under one character account rather than bouncing around. Note, special thanks to [member="Runi Verin"] for the new logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom