Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Company Modifications [V2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Company: Spaarti creations
Modification Made: Spaarti from Tier 2 to Tier 3, removing it as a subsidiary of Aurora Industries and adding the location sub for the headquarters on Cartao
Rationale: Company growth
Pertient Development Threads:

Contract threads
Spaarti signs a contract with Reclaimer
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/57150-lions-tigers-and-vong-oh-my/

Spaarti Signs a contract with Umbrella
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/60870-under-your-umbrella-ella-ella-eh/

Development threads
Spaarti develops a bio chip with umbrella
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/61191-the-kamino-archives/

Spaarti picks a clone candidate
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/60600-my-babies-daddys/

Spaarti develops a new facility on Oberon.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/68022-expansion-oberon-project/

Products

Genetic hardening kit
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/57178-spaarti-genetic-hardening-injection/?fromsearch=1

Spaarti biochip
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/67988-spaarti-biochip/

Spaarti appearance kit
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/57121-spaarti-appearance-reconstruction-unit/?hl=spaarti

Company: Csillian Laboratories
Modification Made: Removing Weapon & Armor Research and Development and adding Pharmaceutical Research & Production & Medical Technology Research & Development
Rationale: With Sila now gaining her independence from her former Master @Davin, she was able to make Csillian Laboratories a more 'family-friendly' business and focus on healing the galaxy instead of arming it.

• N/A
New Submission:
cXJaANa.jpg

GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Corporation Name: Csillian Laboratories
  • Headquarters: Csilla
  • Operations: Xenobiological Research, Pharmaceutical Research & Production, Medical Technology Research & Production
  • Tier: 2
LOCATIONS
  • Csilla
RATIONALE
After Sila Blaire's apprenticeship under Grand Admiral Davin, she managed to utilize resources provided by him to put her vast knowledge to some good use. So, she invested in the creation of the Csillian Laboratories that would be where the Chiss Ascendency's weapons of war would be produced. With the money, Sila contracted architects at TranStar construction to build the laboratories while she scouted the remains of the Gulag virus ravaged Chiss space for the scientists and engineers that would work for the Ascendency at Csillian Laboratories. Once construction was complete and an appropriate number of employees were brought to the location, Csillian Laboratories had begun operations under the supervision of Davin's apprentice.

DESCRIPTION
Sila Blaire serves as the owner of the laboratories. As such, she shares her knowledge with those who work there for the Ascendency. The main business that the Csillian Labs work on is Xenobiological study. Before becoming Grand Admiral Davin's apprentice, Sila was an avid studier of poisons and various alien species. Poison is known as the weapon of politicians and the diplomatic Chiss will be needing such a weapon if they plan on becoming a force in the galaxy. The Xenobiologicalresearch also leads to bioengineering such as the bioengineering used on the insects used in the parasite bomb. Also, the Csillian Labs have projects regarding the research and development of Chiss weaponry including charric weapons and vape charges. Once more investments are granted, the Csillian Labs plan on researching and developing parasite and radiation bombs for the Ascendency and it's allies.

Csillian labs has a strict no alien policy. Any non-Chiss are not allowed within the facilities. Chiss hybrids are only allowed in non-secure zones.Csillian Labs are kept as secure as possible, featuring many security checks, it's own security force, and an advanced encryption network so no plans could be stolen by the enemies of the Chiss Ascendency.

The facility was built with 4 separate laboratories in order to maximize efficiency by reducing the confusion involved with multiple sciences being studied in the same area. The Xenobiology labs study the biological systems of various alien species that are most abundant in the galaxy such as humans(including various near-humans), twi'leks, and others. This division is made to exploit weaknesses in the species being studied that can be exploited by the Ascendency. There is a branch of the Xenobiology labs called Bioengineering. In Bioengineering, scientists perform experiments on various species to maximize their potential on the battlefield much like the insects that were made to destroy the Killik in the Swarm War. Another division within Csillian Laboratories is the Weapons research and development division. There, maser weapons, known as charric in Cheunh, are developed for the Ascendency. Improvements on developed charric weapons are also being researched within the laboratories. Also, less so than charric weaponry, other forms of Chiss weaponry is researched and developed like the vape charge. The final division of Csillian Labs is the Armor research and development. It is here that Fractal-pattern armor and more are developed by the engineering genius of the Chiss minds tasked with creating the armors that shall protect the Ascendency's soldiers of war.

But now, with Davin's hold over Sila extinguished, Sila has reformed the Labs. The weapons and armor laboratories were dismantled and replaced with more medicinal research and development labs.

Company: Zuguruk Tyûk Industries
Modification Made: The Signed contracts are to be added as follows. the chiss ascendancy, Loom and the Trade Conglomerate
Rationale: Because the thread which was initially intended to just get a signed contract with the Chiss Ascendancy turned from one contract to three.

The skies of Csilla - (Getting the space above Csilla authorized and signing a contract with the chiss ascendancy, Loom and the Trade Conglomerate)

New Submission:
Corporation Name: Zuguruk Tyûk Industries (Means Engineering strength in the sith language)
Headquarters: Csilla, Orbit above planet
Locations: Csilla's orbit,
Operations: shipbuilding, Droid manufacturing, R & D
Rationale: The brain Child of Darth Erebos as he wished to expand his influence both within and outside the One sith.
Tier: 2

Description:
Under the careful watch of Darth Erebos's eyes, the corporation is mainly a ship manufacturer but also dabbles in research and development of new weapons, armor and defense technologies. It is mainly a manufacturing company intended on furthering trade and creativity throughout the galaxy. It is open to custom submissions from everyone but one must contact Darth Erebos to file in the request.
When it comes to resources it doesn't waste anything as it uses everything it is given or orders, should a world be inhospitable were they'd have a mine they would grind the planet for all it's worth, however should there be life on the planet it will be careful about it's operations to preserve as much as they can.
As it's corporate headquarters are currently in orbit above Csilla it mainly provides job opportunities to the chiss, as Darth Erebos has a particular fondness for the race, and only with it's governments Support has the corporations headquarters been built.

Subsidiaries: None yet

Corporate headquarters: A Zuguruk Station In orbit above Csilla (For now)

Market place Catalog: work in progress.
Signed contracts:
the chiss ascendancy, Loom and the Trade Conglomerate
Dev Threads:
The skies of Csilla - (Getting the space above Csilla authorized and signing a contract with the chiss ascendancy, Loom and the Trade Conglomerate)

[member="Sempra the Hutt"] - Welcome to Tier 3 :)

[member="Solanum Tuberosum"] - I need actual operations that fit within the tier that you have. Please base it off your actual tech subs, not the market place directory.

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] - Welcome to tier 3, your HQ, but as for removing it as a subsidiary, I'd need the following owners approval for that as it is under their purview.
  • 51% Taeli Rae
  • 19% Solan Charr
  • 30% Sempra the Hutt
[member="Tmoxin Temi"] Welcome to tier 3

[member="Sila"] updated

[member="Darth Erebos"]

I can update the thread onto your sub, but I would recommend you save them for the tier 3 requirements. That way if you get three misc threads and three tech subs, you can just go for the promotion. But if you want me to, I'll still add it anyways. You just get more bang for your buck the other way.

Tier II to Tier III
  • Sign a contract with two more factions or organizations.
  • Make an additional three mass-production products.
  • Complete three miscellaneous threads.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Cira"]

The arrangement was that Spaarti would oocly be left in the hands of [member="Solan Charr"] and [member="Taeli Raaf"] during my LOA. And now that I have returned and taken control of Spaarti once more I will provide you with Screen caps of Solan and Taeli's agreement to allow my company to oocly return back to me. Sempra the Hutt was never part of this arrangement and this is all strictly OOC.

bYjoIzL.jpg

kBrAjhG.jpg

Aaaand Solan's cap was purged from my phone, I'll try and get another one.

Company: Chandrila Group

Modification Made: I'd like to be upgraded from Tier 1 to Tier 2.

Rationale: I have fulfilled all the necessary criteria to be upgraded.

I established a signed agreement with the Hutt Cartel for the distribution of foodstuffs to their worlds, primarily their slaves.

Chandrila Group cultivates and sells: Nerf, Bantha and Acavus Harvesters.

I participated in two miscellaneous threads on Chandrila Group's behalf.

New Submission: N/A

Company: LOOM
Modification Made: I would like to have LOOM moved to Tier 2 if possible
I would also like the following adjustments to be made to the Operations portion:
"Production of Tech, Small vehicles, starships, and small numbers of clones." Replacing what is currently there

Rationale:
I have met the criteria to upgrade the company.

I have made a deal with [member="Darth Mythos"], supplying ships and other tech as needed for the Sith Assassins.
LOOM has had a shipyard and a factory produced and has already built one ship from the orbital facility.
Two development threads have been accomplished, see below.
Three minor products have been made, see last.

• That Which Lies Below (Ultimatum works to have a factory constructed underground on Mustafar)
  • Where to Build When All Else Fails (Ultimatum agrees to supply ships from the shipyard that Animus graciously gave to LOOM)
  • Marketplace (Ultimatum was given Cloning Spheres by Spaarti in return to helping produce droids as caretakers for them)

New Submission:
The Archivists - Minor
Solar Chastiser - Minor
Surveyors - Minor

Company: Firemane Industries & Technology
Modification Made: Add Sullust to Locations
Rationale: Firemane has made business deals to provide the Galactic Alliance with weapons and help fortify their capital. Therefore it is setting up shop on Sullust to work more closely with the new nation. In addition Firemane will be initiating operations to mine minerals there.

Pertinent Development Threads:

Company: Hegemonic Automaton
Modification Made:
  • Tier IV - V
Rationale: Capitalism takes its course.

Pertinent Development Threads:

[*][02] Day Destroys the Night
  • Dev thread for the H01 Artificial Intelligence Unit

[*][03] Night Divides the Day
  • Dev thread for the H1 Droid Control Computer

[*][04] Tried to Run
  • Dev thread for the H2 Battle Analysis Computer

[*][05] Tried to Hide
  • Dev thread for the H3 Ship Control Computer

[*][06] Coalition Strategy
  • Being made privy to the development of a molecular shield generator.

[*][07] Aegis of My Dreams
  • Contributing directly to the development of a molecular shield generator, which will later be replicated in the Kynareth-Class Star Destroyer.

[*][08] Drag the Dream into Existence
  • Buying Isotope-5 from Danger Arceneau. (development for the ship)

[*][09] You’ll Know When It Happens
  • Dev thread for Isotope-5.

Cheshire said:
Stuff and things. :3

[member="Cheshire"] Please remove this from your Operations.

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] updated

[member="Alicia Drey"] - I need the appropriate links for each of the requirements listed.

Tier I to Tier II
  • Sign a contract with at least one faction or organization.
  • Make at least three minor-production products.
  • Complete two miscellaneous threads.
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] - updated

[member="Gerion Ardik"] - Approved. Welcome to Tier 5.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Cira"] - Done. Oddly enough, I never got your tag. :c I actually saw when I came to post this, lol. I was just gonna ask for this to be archived since it no longer exists.

[member="Alicia Drey"] These are not minor produced items you have made.

• Make at least three minor-production products.
Please link at least three minor production items you have made. Or you may link three more misc threads instead if the company is more service inclined.

[member="Cheshire"] I'll update it and archive the subs in a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom