Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commenor Hex - Dominion OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's everyone feeling about the Dominion thus far?

Remember that these are all available to everyone within the Faction to make use of if you're wanting to come in with a little more style. Make use of the fleet, and everything else if you so desire!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
We're 1/3 of the way there :) If we don't hit the 30 day deadline this go around, we'll have to try it again. We need to gain our hex! It's our territory to claim :)

Kay-Larr

Only 17 days left for the Dom (18 for those of us in North America and the UK). We are nearly at the halfway point. We don't want to be a poop stain on the map after June 1st. We want to become a chocolate hexigon! Think of it as being a chocolate cookie! ;)

I'll post again later this afternoon or evening. I was waiting to see if a few others would post in the meantime before me, Brad, Vitor and Ultimatum. But regardless of whether they post or not, I can still make one. Also Ghorua the Shark might be jumping in as well :)

So let's keep it going everyone :) I know that some are waiting for AD to post. See if there's some way to work around it. Write for an NPC while you wait. Anything is good :)

[member="Bradshaw Ku"] | [member="Kendall Ginn"] | [member="Darlyn Excron"] | [member="Macoda Haberon"] | [member="Darben Skirae"] | [member="Atheus"] | [member="Stardust Raxis"] | [member="Ardgal Raxis"] | [member="Thraxis"] | [member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="Lauri Törni"]

Bradshaw Ku

Crown Prince of Commenor
[member="Lady Kay"]

I'll post with Bradshaw tonight, and Ben will finally show up as well. Don't want all this to be for not. Also pumped that @Gorua the Shark might be joining. If he does, maybe my third character (the Squid) will tag along as well.

Bradshaw Ku

Crown Prince of Commenor
Oh no, why'd you say that [member="Lady Kay"]! So much pressure if the Shark does join in haha.

Nah, just kidding, I know he's karking hilarious lol :p

I think Bradshaw is starting to rub off on me...

Kay-Larr

[member="Bradshaw Ku"]

Yes...Brad is a bad influence on many, I'm sure. Just wait till Terrac takes him under his wing ;)

Bradshaw Ku

Crown Prince of Commenor
[member="Lady Kay"], I look forward to Terrac's drinking instruction... I mean, ummm, taking me under his wing :p

[member="Macoda Haberon"], just about everyone can 'take him down a peg' at this point, still doesn't stop his mouth lol. Better hope he doesn't find out about your trying to kidnap his mom, because if he does, he'll make you wet your pants with some voodoo magic haha.

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Lady Kay"]

Is anyone doing that engineering objective for the dom yet? If not then would yall be fine with me bringing in my engy alt Teagan into it to fix it on behalf of Commenor and Clan Raxis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom