Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commenor Hex - Dominion OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Helios Venth"]

It's in good hands...I hope...lol

You can hop into any one of the objectives or make your own. Either works.

Finally back from end of the year work (somewhat, still got some to go through) but only because I spent most of the day dry heaving. So, with my squad regrouped, I shall once again delve into the Dom!
*hopefully we don't get ambushed again.*

B'enor Benjeel

Head Engineer for Commenor
[member="Gray Raxis"] I'm currently on that objective. It's a big job so I certainly wouldn't complain about having help (plus I'm writing two other characters in the thread). Jump right in if you like.

@B'enor Benjeel

I think I will. Tag Teagan Stoirm in your next post to the dom and I will jump right into it. I will just be a little slow since I am finding my thread count rising on me again since the semester is over.

Kay-Larr

Nice post [member="Titan"] . Looking forward to when they meet up ;)

A hunt is going to take place in our sector. It may or may not happen in our dom. Just making everyone aware that they gained my permission IC in another thread.

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Atheus"] [member="Darben Skirae"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Bradshaw Ku"] [member="Macoda Haberon"] and others.

Kay-Larr

[member="Darben Skirae"]

Hunting a fugitive that's hiding out in our sector. They are wrapping up a story arc, I think.

[member="Lady Kay"]

They can't rebel the dom so let them do what they want. It just pushes you to completion that much faster. As your home hex, this dominion is completely safe from being rebelled.

Kay-Larr

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Yup, I'm aware :) Love that rule too. But they don't plan on rebelling anyways. They asked for permission both IC and OOC, so I really respect that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom