Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come and Find Me

Oh, sweet galaxies, what have I done?

Okay, this is my FINAL CHANGE. NO MORE PEOPLE AFTER THIS!!!! Trust me, there's less insanity this way.

Strask, Riki, Kung and Isley are a rival band of mercenaries. You brought Orion along to search the place, as you found it by accident and decided to explore a bit.

Lelani, Taras, Hasjo, Alexandra, and Zoey were sent by several sources on Bothawui to investigate an odd power frequency that was traced to the abandoned station, as it was scaring some of the locals. They, for some reason, believe that the station could be haunted.

Each of you will start in separate parts of the station, and work your way toward the middle, where the decontamination labs reside.

How does this sound?

[member="Zoey Marix"]
[member="Hasjo Hallu"]
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]
[member="Taras Crozo"]
[member="Lelani Sevestra"]
[member="Orion"]
[member="Isley Verd"]

Kung Seilois
[member="Strask Ak'lya"]
[member="Riki Tor'lor"]

[member="SARI"] The reverse of our roles may make more sense, as [member="Isley Verd"] or myself would or be the one sending them from Bothuwai, as he's my boss and I'm in charge of the planet. Other than that, I'm good with it.
(I'm being a real pain, aren't I? Sorry.)

Alright, Alright. Team Verd was sent to investigate with a few hired hands and an A.I. After the whole frequency reading and haunted legend thing.

Team Cinthra was on their way to Bothawui to attend a meeting when they came across the station and were so intrigued that they couldn't help but explore.

Better?

[member="Strask Ak'lya"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
GO TEAM CINTHRA *Waves flag* BTW, ima kill ya mister [member="Strask Ak'lya"], you cant take me out without your traps :D

Edit: Not really... but expect ehr to take offensive measures... you did try to blow her up.

[member="SARI"] Yeah, ok. I'm good with that.
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] If I have a Master to back me up, that may not be wise. And did you ever figure it out? Unless you hear my voice.....

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Strask Ak'lya"] naw, i just know guy, and hes more of a comedian than a threat. This is said with all the liking for you in the world guy, even if some of your ideas are mostly comical... you know what i mean.

But ya, tag me when its up [member="SARI"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom