Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come and Find Me

I AM APPROVED!!!! :D

And now, the hunt begins. I wanted to make this kind of like a D&D thing, only the treasure at the end is SARI. There will be obstacles at every turn, from crumbling surroundings to animals that have moved in and gotten infect with the Gurlag Plague (though everyone else is immune, so no worries :) ). I shall play the role of Dungeon Master up until SARI is activated. I require 4 worthy companions, one of which will be able to take SARI.

Who dares take this quest? :D

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="SARI"]

First, EDIT PART: Naw but really, i am quite interested in finding you, perhaps not convincing you to join along with me but an AI is an interesting thing for a tech and history wiz.

Okay. I will expand the count to 5 people, for the spy. It can turn into a race! I will be DM for the group of 4 and the party of 1. :)

Okay, okay! Group of 5 is: Lalani, Taras, Hasjo, Zoey, and Alexandra
Party of 1 is: Strask

Total of 6! NO MORE! I'll set up the thread tomorrow! Thank you, and may the odds be ever in your favor! :D

Riki Tor'lor

R
[member="Strask Ak'lya"]

We could work together if you wanted to try and catch the AI...

The thread up?

[member="SARI"]

[member="Riki Tor'lor"] Maybe, but this would be more Strask personally than anything else. Although I guess someone needs to keep this old man alive. As long as [member="SARI"] allows it, I'll be good.

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Oh! Oh! Oh! I could totally be a mercenary paid by one of these fine chaps to help them find you!... Oh... your... not taking any more... I... I see..

tumblr_lliip26qwh1qai37ho1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom