Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cloud City - What's up?

My Query: The Economic and Sociopolitical Status of Cloud City

Reasons: I'd like to launch an Open RP in the city, as my character is a resident. What is Bespin's current alignment and status? Are there any characters who reside on Cloud City to watch out for/invite to the thread or battles in progress?

Absolutely not [member="RC 212 "]that absolutely would not work. You maniac. I mean... if you want to explode things in the resultant thread, we can do that. We can really set the stage for some serious explodings to come.

[member="Bexel"] [member="Jorel Imos"]

More explosions = More power!

I'm down for whateva either fleet or CQB. Ain't written RC in a hot minute so his skills are rusty as are his writers.

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
[member="Bexel"]

The First Order currently administers the Bespin sector.

As for status, it experiences extensive security thanks to the army, and large naval presence thanks to the current war with the Galactic Alliance. However, this is a double edged sword, and because of the increase in weapons production, Tibanna gas mining has been booming and the strong economic security provided by the Order.

skin, bone, and arrogance
I don't know when exactly but you can safely assume it's been about 5 years, maybe?

We have brought unparalleled affluence and prosperity to the city. It is in a golden age of art and culture and being filthy fucking rich.

Just to provide a socio-economic point of view,

Bespin is up for a recession due to the constant rise in the economy and because of the sudden outbreak of war, specifically near the planet itself. Even with the state controlling the industry (I assume so, because the First Order is a fascist state), a mini depression is unavoidable.

[member="Natasi Fortan"]
[member="Bexel"]
[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"]

skin, bone, and arrogance
William Kerkov said:
Just to provide a socio-economic point of view,

Bespin is up for a recession due to the constant rise in the economy and because of the sudden outbreak of war, specifically near the planet itself. Even with the state controlling the industry (I assume so, because the First Order is a fascist state), a mini depression is unavoidable.

[member="Natasi Fortan"]
[member="Bexel"]
[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"]
could-you-not-be-here-spencer.gif

You don't control the economy anywhere, but least of all the First Order ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom