Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clones Rule!

Darrin Onyx

D
Hi,
After (not that) much thought and negotiations @The Oynx has given me permission to do this char as a light side clone of him... so, how are you guys doing? Good? That's Good!

Darrin Onyx

D
*whines about being called a winy brat* who do you think you are Sith, insulting me like that!

No, this clone isn't gonna be a whiny little brat
@[member="Circe Savan"]

Sir Hammerlock

S
I do not know my good sir and lady. I've had this conversation with many over a good spot of tea. We've always come to the conclusion that Clones don't seem to be very suitable beyond grown canon fodder. I mean a single genetic template is folly I say, Folly! Where is the diversity that would prevent them from being wiped out by a single virus? Then there's also that whole Clone Madness thing that those Force clones get. Dangerous things my boy, dangerous things.

Either way welcome!

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
Well I'm a clone of an alt the player also created on this site, so good luck with the story for your character. :) @[member="Darrin Onyx"]

Darrin Onyx

D
Thanks, maybe we could roleplay sometime? @[member="Kayla Zorg"]

TELL ME!!!!!!!!! @[member="Darren Shaw"]

Darrin Onyx

D
Oh yeah, your a Sith so it might not work
The_Light_Side_by_ParanoidMetroid.jpg

@[member="Kayla Zorg"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom