Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clones like Dominions (CIS Dominion of Sriluur 100 posts)

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
CIS Dominion of Sriluur
  • Depose of the hostile Hutt-Lord
  • Free Slaves from Spice Mines
  • Kill the Sith Consort
  • Free Sienar Engineer
  • Lockdown Hutt Palace and destroy mercenary army
Sriluur, a planet of deserts, acidic volcanos and gysers, and of course spice and dim-wits. The planet had oddly enough called upon the CIS to overthrow the reign of Kilana the Hutt and his maniacal Sith Consort, Lord Tygarius. The Weequay denizens cried out for help as they were thrown into spice mines and hired as mercenary labor to build a new Sith Empire based around Hutt business on the world. It was time for the Dread Guard lead by the valiant, Isley, Calico, and Galaar to crash the Hutt party and burn their palace to the ground. For freedom, happiness, and Weequay everywhere. (Did I mention caf?)

Surging boldly forth from the depths of Hyperspace was a single, Scion-class Corvette that had been affectionately dubbed the Blue Krait by its owner: Colonel Isley Verd. In recent months, his personal vessel had become the impromptu base of operations for the Dread Guard, as its stealth capabilities afforded them a supreme, tactical advantage over their potential enemies. This day, the Confederacy's presence had been called to the oppressed world of Sriluur, whose native people were now feeling the sting of a greedy Hutt whose power was now augmented by the fall of the Sith Empire. This immense injustice would not stand, and to this end the Mandalorian strode forth to the bridge of his vessel in order to give a briefing to the clone troopers who beckoned to his call.

"Alright gentlemen, we've got some work to do..."

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar looked as Isley came onto the bridge, he was still messing with his new arm. The Cybernetics were an odd thing to to get used and the Strill at his side was rubbing happily against his leg. Galaar was finally able to deploy and he was ready for it. His armor had been redone and he now had the Mando Sigil displaying boldly on his chest in a deep green. He slid his helmet on and looked up at Isley, grinning behind his face-plate as his commander gave the word they were all waiting for, time to start working.

"So! Lor'ika and I don't have to stay locked up uliks without good food or the fun of blowing something up or slicing someone's throat." His augmented arm, hidden under his arm went down and rested on the hilt of his vibrosword.

@[member="Darth Metus"]

The ship smelled far too much like caf. How much caf did they have here? It seemed like the entire crew was addicted to the stuff. Calico silently thanked whatever omniscient being that had brought life about unto the galaxy that he hated the stuff. The Commander's helmet was held under the crook of his arm, and he wore a small smile on his face. The Blue Krait was certainly an impressive ship. Twin DC-15 sidearms hung from his hips; he hadn't found a 'Deece' that really felt right. His beard was clean shaven, and his hair had been cut into a short mohawk.

"When do we not sit?" He chided, staring out as he awaited his comrades.

Jackpot Tal'Verda

J
This would be Jackpot's second mission under the command of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. He would help in freeing the oppressed Weequay on their home world. He would also be able to help his brethren in their cause once again. He was standing in line with his brethren, ready to be briefed by their superior, Isley Verd. He was holding his Z-6 and had his DC-15s sidearm attached to his left thigh. His DC-17m Interchangeable Weapon System was stored in his backpack, for use once he had depleted his Z-6 magazines.

The Mandalorian came to a halt before the central console and placed his hands flat upon the table. Before his eyes hovered an azure, holographic depiction of the world below, with crimson circles illuminated over priority targets. Isley studied them intently, getting a feel for the situation that awaited them. Once he had formulated an entrance strategy, he then turned his attention to Galaar and said. "Glad to see you up and about, Galaar." Afterwards, he found himself smiling in response to Calico's words and said. "The only time we're not is when we're on shore leave or dead." With those grim words lingering in the air, the Mandalorian continued to await the arrival of the remainder of the Dread Guard before commencing the briefing.

Phoebe wasn't part of the Dread Guard but had decided to join in on this mission anyway. It was much better than sitting at home and fanning herself. She much rather be out there in the action with her lover and the rest of the squad. If she was here she didn't have to worry about him. She knew he could take care of himself but Phoebe liked being there.

These were not the type of missions Phoebe was used to in the olden days but change was good. The planet would soon be free in the hands of the confederacy.

Kage stood upright, heels together and helmet forward. But his gaze behind it kept on the Sith in front of him. He knew little of what he was to do. but he was prepped. Pistol at his hip, datapad on the other. The Tart-Cart filled with concussion and incendiary missile rounds and with a new paint job. Blue shark. He keeps his arms at his side, quiet.

Calico gave short nods to both Galaar and Jackpot. His smile--for once--cracked open into a wide, pearly white grin. Commander's had to have good higene after all. "Hey there, di;kuts." The Commander attracted a few curious stares from the bridge crew. "'Jackpot, your weapon is a little big. Compensating for something?"

I need to keep these boys in my inner circle.

"And..Ga'ika...that arm suits you. It's very retro. Anyone have a hold of Kage?"

Ruu

R
The Bouncer was floating besides his Master, Isley Verd. This was the Bouncer's first ever real mission in the Confederacy of Independent Systems and he would get to fight besides his master and many other soldiers of the Confederacy. He was hoping to pick up some handy skills during this mission and he would try to do his best, maiming the innocent and slaughtering the guilty. Ruu was still full with hatred and he wanted to let that hatred out on the corrupt armies of the Hutt warlord.

Upon Phoebe's arrival, the Mandalorian removed his helmet and decided to display his affection to her; not exactly caring that they were surrounded by personnel. He snaked an arm around her waist, planted a kiss upon her lips, and then returned his helmet to his head. "Glad that you could make it love." he said, then returned his attention to his squadmates. "I'm going to have to agree with Calico on this one, that rifle is pretty big Jackpot." Isley said in an entirely humorous manner. As the words escaped his lips, he leaned up against the console, placing his hands upon either side of the table. "And Ruu, welcome to the big time...I hope that you'll enjoy bouncing along the battlefield with us."

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar looked at all the new comers, including Phoebe. He tilted his armored head like a cut and spoke over the loud speaker. "Who's the Space-Monk lookin' woman?" His hand then then pointed at Fuzzball that floated in the air. "And what's that copilka di'kut floating there... I don't lik-- Wait love? You mean like bedroom-covers-and-shared-'freshers love? Nice to meet you ad'ika! You can be family! Anyways! As I was sayin' I don't like new people and fuzzballs they make my caf taste different. So! Whats the MO?"

@[member="Ruu"] @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @[member="Phoebe Draclau"]

Kage frowns for a moment, then speaks up. "I'm here commander. Been here." He rolls his shoulders, looking over to Jackpot. "Nice to see you again mate. It'll be our first mission right?" He grins wide. They hadn't seen each other for a while now.

Jackpot Tal'Verda

J
''The bigger the gun, the more fun the battle will be.'' He said. He was amused at Isley's and Calico's comment, it made him feel like he was in a family again. It seemed that even after eight hundred years, his commander still had the same sense of humor he had possessed during the Clone Wars. He studied the objectives Isley had shown them. He would try to remember them during battle, though he would most likely be laying down suppressive fire to help out the rest of his squadmates.

The Commander stared at the Bouncer. What in Corellia's Nine Hells was that things doing on a military operation. Isley made no mention; nor did he look at the thing. Was it actually supposed to be here?

The CIS is odd as all hell.

And then, there was a woman. Was PDA-ing all over his CO. IN PUBLIC TOO. "Evening ma'am. You Is'ika's cyare?" He took looks between the Bouncer and the woman once more. "Sir, you didn't inform us you were bringing family here. Is that thing your love child?" Calico stated that with all seriousness. His arms folded over his chest, and he pressed two fingers to the earpiece that could barely be seen. "Kage, report to the bridge ner'vod. You're flying us in, and the Colonel brought his lady friend that he hid from us and their fur-child-inbred-thing." Calico took in a breath and stared at Isley. "I can't believe you hid her from us Sir. We never even had the chance to take the prom pictures."

There was a look of disbelief which crossed the Mandalorian's face in response to Galaar's words, and Isley had no idea whether to reprimand...or to laugh. Instead, he did a little bit of both, chuckling softly whilst folding his arms across his chest in that "you done karked up" manner. "Galaar, ease it with the jokes." he began before stating, "this is @[member="Phoebe Draclau"], she's a Master in the Templar Order...and also happens to be my lady friend." This was met with "OOOOOOOHHHH" on the part of some of the clone personnel in the background but the Mandalorian ignored it. "The mission objective is to remove from power the Hutt Lord who is relying upon the Sith Empire's remnant forces to oppress the people. We've got a Palace to lockdown, a Sienar engineer to liberate, a Sith consort to eliminate, and miners to free. Any questions?"

In response to Calico's smart remarks, the Mandalorian slapped the clone upside the head. "Watch it, Vod." he said whilst chuckling.

"Once more I'm on the bridge. I'm right here. Tart-Cart is all loaded up and ready to go when you lot are." He crosses his arms then, watching the rest of his group. Clearly he's invisible or something. Stealth generator, that's it. Regardless, he moves in front of Calico, letting his presence be seen at least.

Ruu

R
The furball known as Ruu was still floating besides his master when he noticed the Armored men coming towards Isley, each making their own comments. Two of which were aimed at the Bouncer. -Not Child of Isley or Phoebe. Destroyer of Worlds. Born on Ruusan to Bouncers- The Bouncer wouldn't take this as an insult. He thought they were just joking around, trying to bond with each other. He would not kill them yet, but he would if they continued to make such inappropriate jokes.

She could have replied to the statement of whom she was but decided that it was better to keep her mouth shut. She doubted her love would enjoy her lighting one of the clone's ass or more of them.

"No, no we have no love child as of right now."

Phoebe could see why he didn't bring her around these men before they were something else.

@[member="Darth Metus"] @[member="Kage CC-743"] @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"]

Calico simply shook his head. He made sure all his kit was in the right place; he was missing his datapad--that could wait. "You abuse me Sir." He fixated Phoebe with the worst kind of look. "You see what your man does Miss Draclau? He hits us." The Commander moved his helmet to make sure it was set. The flight wouldn't be very rough--but he still wanted to make sure everything went smoothly. "Our boys understand sir. This should be done quickly."

The Commander turned to face the viewport--and by extension stare at the planet. The yellow shade of the world was rather off-putting. The Bouncer's...telepathic speech wasn't welcome. Calico did his best to shut it out. "Kage, feel free to gush over the Colonel's cyare as well. Permission granted."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom