Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clones like Dominions (CIS Dominion of Sriluur 100 posts)

Jackpot Tal'Verda

J
Jackpot made his way on board the LAAT. He didn't sit down like the rest of his lazy superiors. He kept standing and checked his weapons once again. He couldn't help it. It was kind of a bad habit. He checked his weapons every time he entered a LAAT just before being deployed on a mission. It gave him a sense of calmness, knowing that his weapons would work during combat and that he could rely on them. He then turned towards his superior, Calico, and said ''I hope I won't have to save your butt again. If I have to do that again, you'll owe me a drink!'' He then turned towards his good old comrade, Galaar ''I see you made new friends.'' he said while pointing at the dog-like creature.

420 glanced around silently at his brothers and sisters from his seat in the middle of the hulking machine. He'd only recently been transferred to this team and hadn't even taken the time to learn there names yet. This had been his fourth shuffling around as a combat medic in the DG.

He was younger than most of the troopers here, only about nine human years old, but he was the best damn medic the Guard had to offer. It showed in his typically sarcastic chatter and non regulation way he'd modified his helmet.

Arrogant, but rightly so. He checked his shotgun a few more times and settled on a slug load for use against hard targets. Devistating at close range and more than effective at mid.

420 liked to watch his enemies die.

"I would've been fine ner'vod. You know the saying about the battalion CO having eyes in the back of his head?" Calico stared out the viewport as the ship broke atmosphere. "They're all true...you can debate on who had the kill later. Ga'ika and I were wanting to see with one of you could take a schutta home first when we docked at Bothuwai anyway. That'll be how you settle it."

The Commander grit his teeth as the LAAT started to shake slightly. It was all courtesy to Sriluur's wonderful winds, and it could certainly be fatal. Calico had complete faith in Kage however; not a single pang of worry resonated within him. He linked in with the Gunships outer cams to see what lay below. People and droids bustled in and around speeders and starships of various sizes. Night had just begun, and the residents were either on their way to their homes, or heading toward one section of the city below that was lined with flashing neon signs. Dust kicked up in various degrees as sand was shifted by the heavy winds. The sound of it drowned out Tart-Cart's engines, and the darkness made the Gunship almost invisible. They would insert unnoticed.

The city was nothing spectacular. A few blocks of poor lodging and homes made from scrap surrounded the outer ring of the city. Near the center were all the lights; leading to much larger, more expensive buildings. In the very center were the Hut spaceports, which were rimmed by massive buildings that could only be miniaturized Hutt palaces. One building was completely black, lined with almost medieval statues at each corner. That would certainly be where the Sith lived.

"Alright people, we ex-fill quickly. Kage will touch the ground on the city outskirts; we put boots on the ground, Tart-Cart starts running rotations around the city to look for activity against us and provide support when needed. We move toward the Hutt palaces in the center, and do whatever seems like it needs doing." Calico stopped to take a breath. "Those objectives should already be on your H-U-Ds....and try not to make fun of Is'ika anymore. We might make him feel inadequate."

With that, the Commander went silent as he awaited landing.

This place is awfully poor. Maybe I can liberate myself a nice lady to shove in Galaar's face. Maybe find a better looker than the Colonel's. No no, that's rude, don't be like that Calico; get your head in the game!

Oddball

This is what happens when you tap the glass
"It's ok, I know they feel like they aren't enough man around me!" Oddball Chuckled and shouted as he hung on to the rail inside the LAAT. "You know when I was a kid at the facility I always dreamed that I would be on a crappy Hutt world liberating it from crappy Hutt lords!!" Looking around at his fellow clones he grabbed his radio pack as the cabin shook slightly. This was his third combat deployment and be could honestly say he was having a good amount of fun here. "FleetCom FleetCom this is Honey Badger One, we are mobile and headed towards slug turf. Brevity code is Bantha I repeat brevity code code is bantha." Oddball gave a few more yes sirs and good to go's before hanging up on his pack. "Good to go commander!" he said to calico

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Galaar looked toward Calico as he spoke and smirked but remained entirely silent otherwise. He was chewing the the inside of his right cheek, teeth scraping over the skin again and again. What Nine said was entirely logical, though it was also logical they were about to catch the Hutt and his Sith Consort with their pants down. Lets just hope, as pirates and gangsters, that their kit is relatively light. He knew that was unlikely to be true, that the whatever paramilitary or military force this Hutt had were likely incredibly well armed via his newfound Sith allies or his haar'chak blackmarket contacts on the side.

Kripes... Wait... Did I just say that? Starting to sound like Calico again... Either way. He then moved to voice his thoughts out-loud before looking toward Isley in particular. "Hutts are well known to hire Mandalorian Mercenaries... Aren't they? How do we handle that?" To him, the thought of killing a Mandalorian felt dirty and wrong; like killing a clone-brother. The Commando gave a gulp and looked back out the door before finally responding to Jackpot. "Aye Ja'ika... Picked it up on Mandalore... Name's Lord Cabur and its a Strill, adorable, smart little creature. He looked down at the Strill with his T-Shape visor, who yipped in response.

@Commander Calico CC-247 @T:N1:LDR @Kage CC-743 @Darth Metus @CC-325 Sawtooth @Ruu @Phoebe Draclau @CC-777 Jackpot @CC-420 "Doc"

Sawtooth looked between the other clones as they shared their banter, a small smirk crawling to to his face. Just like the academy. He took a glance at the newcomer, @CC-420 "Doc", and nodded. He had a big knife. He had a feeling they would get along real well in the future. Two guys, a bunch of big blades, and dozens of Sith. And according to @[member="Galaar CC-252"], there were possible Mandalorians there too. The thought sickened him. Sure, he was probably the least Mandalorian among the troopers, due to his stubborn nature, Mandalorian culture was still in his blood. It would be like killing family. "It'll be hard. But if it comes down to it, do what you have to do, Galaar. The may be Mandalorian blood, but we are of the same blood. We are brothers."

@[member="CC-953 Oddball"] @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"] @[member="Kage CC-743"] @[member="Darth Metus"] @[member="Ruu"] @[member="Phoebe Draclau"]

420 cycled through the vitals of his fellow troopers and made mental notes of their current heart rates, blood pressure, and armor status. The last one was very important. Tough bastards that they were, a CC would often ignore a minor wound that might eventually lead to an infection. Especially on an alien planet.

420 stretched a bit as the gunship approached it's final destination. He continued to file through the troops past information and injuries.

Lost in a sea of data behind his bizarre helmet.

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @[member="T:N1:LDR"] @[member="Kage CC-743"] @[member="Darth Metus"] @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"] @[member="Ruu"] @[member="Phoebe Draclau"] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"]

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar looked over at Sawtooth and gave a curt nod. There was a pained grimace on his face that no one could see thanks to helmet. They had time before they landed, he figured that at least and in response the Mandalorian shuffled a but closer to the door and lowered his head, switching his comm to his private squad channel so that only his nearest brothers such as Calico, Kage, and Jackpot could hear so not to disrupt moral. He had never done this before in his life but he figured it was time to start, he had memorized all the names of those he served with and all those who had died upon Toong'L. It was a list of thousands...

"Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum Rav, Kitor, Dara..." He started with the names of his first squad and then went onward, reciting the names with speed and memory. "Sev, Fixer, Boss, Scorch, Comic, Atin, Fi, Darman, Niner..." He'd have to say it everyday now but he hardly cared, it felt good and relaxing as if he were still rushing into battle with them all.

As for the Medical scans, Doc would likely note that Galaar had a mechanical arm other than that no files.

@Commander Calico CC-247 @T:N1:LDR @Kage CC-743 @Darth Metus @CC-325 Sawtooth @Ruu @Phoebe Draclau @CC-777 Jackpot @CC-420 "Doc"

Oddball

"What's with the oogie boogie mando crap guys?! I mean killing mandos sounds fun to me!" Oddball didn't descriminate at all, he would murder them equally. He was a more new breed of clone, he wasn't frozen in time nor did he bother to pay attention of history class at the facility. "We all taste the same when we're dead!" Getting on his pack oddball adjusted it to listen in to what he could, be they civillian comms or enemy. Filtering out what he could he listened in to gather what he could. There was something about a walker, maybe some type of armor on the ground. "Hey possible enemy armor on the ground so bring a cannon!"

Jackpot Tal'Verda

J
Jackpot just finished checking his Z-6 when the LAAT took off. They would soon be on the planet, killing a couple of mercenaries and freeing some Weequay. This was going to be a freedom-train filled with peace through death, oh and lots and lots of bullets and explosions or at least that is how Jackpot imagined it. He listened to the conversations the others had, but didn't say anything himself, only when Oddball informed them of the possible vehicles on the ground. ''We faced bigger things than a couple of tin-cans.'' He said jokingly. ''And if they turn out to be a problem just give me a couple of private minutes with them, I'll get them to stop firing a us.''

Oddball

"Yeah cause they will be too busy firing at you!" Oddball opened the palm of his hand and cuffed it into a circle as he jerked it back and forth afterwards opening the palm of his hand towards Jackpots face. "You will beat them off yourself! I've seen him do it, he just beats off the enemy for days! One time he went a solid week without food or water just beaten them." Oddball chuckled to himself then went back to his radio to listen to incoming transmissions. The hutts had a very bad encryption on their network. All oddball would need to do is get to the surface and stset slicing away. But that's if they made it, the cabin of the building shook violently as they continued downwards @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"]

Bluejay glanced at Galaar when he mentioned Mandalorians, and asked how they were going to deal with that. Not being a Fett clone, she didn't understand the problem. "Shoot them." She suggested.

Scythe glanced at the Strill. Smart, yes. Loyal, yes. Adorable? That's debatable. Wisely, she kept her mouth shut. As for Doc, the medical files of the Dread Sisters might show the occasional training injury - knife cut, minor broken bones, that sort of thing - but Bluejay's file was completely blank. Darzhi and the others on Alpha hadn't exactly kept records of their subjects' injuries. They learned to cope, or they died.

Nine stared at Oddball. "I think somebody spiked your tank." She informed him. Prone to exaggeration, much? She thought, exchanging a glance with Scythe, who merely shrugged.
@CC-420 "Doc" @[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="CC-953 Oddball"]

The Commander grew silent as the Gunship dusted off. It pressed down right at the outskirts of the city, kicking up dust and trash in various directions. To one side lay a massive part of town. It's buildings were poorly maintained and run down. It
was clearly the poor side of town. On the other side of the Gunship, lay endless wasteland. The words Galaar spoke made Calico's heart drop. It stung--a lot more than he ever would have expected. He had effectively pushed all thoughts of
those long gone out of his mind in favor of this constant conquest. His center of gravity seemed to fail and he almost went face first into the bulkhead.

"Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum: Ord'ika, Mereel,Visti-" Calico's voice cracked on the final name. It was barely audible over the private comm; and he quickly cut off all forms of communication. The LAAT's doors sprung open, and the basic infantry were already funneling out and waving off civilians. Calico could see two other gunships setting down on other sides of the city with the use of his informational uplink. The Commander took a moment to catch his breath; stood up straight, and willed himself to focus on the current objective.

The Jedi popped Visti. My Visti, cyare. Kripes....focus Sergeant Major!

"We divide into two teams from here!" He half-yelled to get everyone's attention--though they could easily hear him with the enclosed helmets-- "Dread SIsters, Oddball, Sawtooth, new blood!" He still hadn't learned the oddly helmeted soldier's
name. "You take the infantry units here and find the slaves. Free them, put down their captors! You're in charge Bluejay!" The Commander stepped out of the gunship; letting the sand fly up and swirl over his armor--coating it in a thin film of
dirt. "Colonel, I recommend you and Miss Draclau take care of our Sith friend!"

Calico stood with his hands in the air; directing soldiers as they moved various degrees of ordnance from tripod turrets to full missile systems off of the ship. "Galaar, Jackpot, and I will take care of the di'kut Hutt in charge and find our engineer!
Kage will provide support to whoever needs it. Everyone clear?!" He fixated Isley with a questioning look; figuring the Mando knew him well enough to guess what look was behind that helmet. "Any objections, Sir?"

@[member="T:N1:LDR"]@[member="CC-953 Oddball"]@[member="CC-777 Jackpot"]@[member="Galaar CC-252"]@CC-420 "Doc"@[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"]

"Yes sir." Bluejay said, forming a mental plan in her mind. Let's see, three DS, three Fett. Lef - er, Nine - goes with newblood, Scythe goes with Oddball, and I'll go with Sawtooth. Three teams, two objectives, slaves will take more clonepower - that sounds like a lame motivational phrase - so Nine, newblood, Scythe, and Oddball free the slaves, Scythe had better keep an eye or five on Oddball. Sawtooth and I will take care of the slaveholders - actually, on second thought, I'll go with Oddball and Scythe can go with Sawtooth...or maybe not. No, the first way was actually better.

Bluejay relayed the instructions quickly. "Nine, you go with newblood. Scythe, you're with Oddball. You four are going to focus on getting the slaves freed, although feel free to shoot anyone who tries to stop you. Sawtooth, you're with me. We'll make sure they don't have to shoot anybody. Questions?"
Two sounds of understanding came from Scythe and Nine. The third Dread Sister waited for the Fett Clones' response.

@[member="CC-953 Oddball"] @CC-420 "Doc" @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"] @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

"If I had to put money on it, the Sith would be sitting right next to the Hutt. As such, Phoebe and I will be heading with you Calico. No objections, well done, let's move." said the Mandalorian as he disembarked from the Tart Cart. The dropship had descended from the atmosphere and landed just outside the city, leaving a decent sum of ground to cover. However, that was not a problem for Isley in the slightest. He knew that his duty, as per its mention in Calico's list of orders, was the challenge the Sith and take him apart; which was perfectly fine with him. It was about time that the Mandalorian got to utilize the abilities he had spent so long honing, and the prospect of a decent challenge brought a smile to his lips.

Kage pulls his stick up as soon as the last of the group left. He went back into the air, starting to fly over the city. Why not get a quick layout on what he could see? Hopefully the hutts wont shoot him just yet. They won't, right?

Right?

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar was the first one off as usual, turning to watch the Colonel and Calico disembark. His checked over his gear once more and closed his eyes. Pull it together di'kut, you're going to get yourself killed. He then got his rifle together and carried on foward across the dusty plans of the ground. He was entirely silent and of course his strill was right next him. It was likely a good thing he didn't hear Oddball.

"So... Lets get shooting, this haar'chak planet is already on my nerves and I want some caf."

@CC-953 Oddball @CC-420 "Doc" @CC-325 Sawtooth @Commander Calico CC-247 @[member="Darth Metus"]

@[member="T:N1:LDR"] @[member="CC-953 Oddball"] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"] @[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"]

"No." Doc replied as he cleared his HUD and leapt out of the gunship with a turned on urgency bred through his specialty CQC training and the action he'd already seen. The LAAT began taking fire immediately from all sides. His HUD flared as a bolt zipped past. 420 sprinted behind the nearest hard cover he could find and threw a frag into the window of a building on the opposing side of the narrow street. The untrained soldier inside panicked and was vaporized after the small few second window.

Doc waited patiently for the others to burst into action. Since most of the enemy were more entirely focused on Doc's position he simple waited by the wall and kept his weapon leveled along the opposite side of the wall, in case they attempted to flank him. The maneuver paid off when an enemy poked their head around the corner only to have it quickly blown off by a slug from his powerful 8 gauge.

God he loved his job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom