Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clones like Dominions (CIS Dominion of Sriluur 100 posts)

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Galaar finally got Calico near cover and let go, patting his helmet in a brotherly but mocking manner before dropping is Deecee-1-5 side arm and drew his vibrosword and rushed forward with a booming Mandalorian war-cry.

"Mando'ad draar digu!"

The Sith had Apprentice was taken rather off-guard by this and barely deflected Galaar's saber, stilling taking a rather nice slice to the side of the upper arm which scattered drops of blood across the ground. The Mandalorian then brought the blade in for a defensive parry and kicked the Sith straight in the gut forcing him back but missing his next swing. "Par ner'vod! Is'ika hukaat'kama!"

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @[member="Darth Metus"]

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

Doc closed the distance and found the Commander surrounded by fellow CC's. Good. There appeared to be some strange battle going on between @[member="Darth Metus"] and another force user. Doc didn't really care.

"Sir."

420 pushed the other commandos aside and began to run diagnostics on his wound.

Bad.

Kark.

"Sir I'm going to need you to lay down and not move. Gimme two." Doc said while motioning toward two of his fellow commandos. The Commander had barely dodged a sucking chest wound and the shrapnel was closer to the heart than he liked.

"This is going to hurt sir." Doc said as he opened up his kit.

Calico held a hand out toward Galaar; but there was nothing he could do to stop the soldier. He sucked the air in over his teeth--which caused a stinging sensation in his upper chest-- and lay back against the rubble caked walkway. He made a grunting noise and motioned the other soldiers over to assist Isley.

"I took a 'verp to the thigh back in the Cee-Double-U. The Selkath can be real di'kuts new meat." He grumbled, making sure to keep his head down. The pain was overwhelming, but at the same time, familiar.

This has happened before.

"Sigma...make sure the Colonel walks out alright. I met his lady; she's seen my face. I'd rather not have her running up on me at my apartment." He coughed up a soft chuckle; opting to remain silent from there on.

Back and forth the Mandalorian and Sith battled, dueling up and down the corridor. For Isley, his focus was entirely at the task at hand, which consisted of parrying his opponents blows before responding with overwhelming force. By his estimation, the Master was an exceptional duelist in Makashi, which allowed the Mandalorian the opportunity to overpower; if he was careful. Every now and again, Isley would telekinetically yank pieces of metal from the walls and fling them at the Master, serving as a distraction, before assaulting him with empowered blows. "Die damn you." he growled, allowing the Dark Side of the Force to fuel his growing anger.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar lead the Sith in an opposite direction of his Master. The Sith was getting overwhelmed scarily enough; then it was two on one as the Strill rushed forward and bit down hard on his calf. The Apprentice screamed in pain and dropped to his knees and then with one downward arc of the blade he shattered the Apprentices skull with a stab and twist before kicking him off the blade.

"Hut'uun, Demogolka, darjetti." He then took the lightsaber and attached it to his belt before turning to watch Isley's battle, ready to jump in.

@[member="Darth Metus"] @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

Canal finally got up from his good night sleep and looked at his alarm clock, "Dang it I thought I set this stupid thing. Now everyone is probably gone," Jar quickly got his armor, shotgun, pistol, knife, thermal detonators, and a blaster rifle that he got from the armory. He checked every where on the ship and sure enough no body was on board. Jar immediately contacted his commander and said, "Really Commander? You could've at least shot me or pissed me off but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you guys probably said screw Canal we're fricking out of here." With that Canal went to the hanger area got on a ship and went directly to the battle.

When Canal saw the LAAT he didn't decide to land the bird, no, he was a badass so he just simply jumped out of the ship . When Canal hit the ground he felt pain but it didn't bother besides he loves it when he feels pain. When he got up he got blast with a dust storm, "Damn" and when he looked around he saw his ship in a wreck he felt proud of himself. He went into a fast sprint through the city and could hear the noise going on in the hutt palace. He could also see dead bodies on the ground and he could also smell blood in his nostrils. He was almost there to the entrance of the palace when some guards were shooting at him. Canal picked up a corpse and used it as a human shield. He pulled out his pistol... three dead, three alive. He put away his pistol and took out his knife then he let go of the corpse, throws his knife to the guard on his right at his chest, does a quick somersault to to injured guard, twists the knife and uses the guard as a human shield. He then takes out the knife and throws the corpse to one of the guards. He went to the next guard kicks the gun out of his hands, slashes both of his knees, takes out his shotgun points at guard who is pleading for mercy. Canal smiled and just pulled the trigger, watching the gorge and blood going every where. When he turned around he received a punch to the right side of his face. When he recovered from the blow he saw the last guard with a knife in his hand. Challenge accepted. He came close to the guard fakes an attack with his right that is carrying his knife that tricked the guard making him parry with his knife. The next thing that happened was that Jar turned around, faced his left heel to his enemy, and kicked him hard in the chest that kicked all of the oxygen out of his lungs and sent him flying. Canal slowly approached to the undefended enemy and kicked a pistol out of the guard's hand, pushed him with his foot and and stepped on his neck, breaking his neck making him a dead man. "Pakod."

Canal ran to the entrance and saw what looks like a massacre to his eyes. He saw blood every where, dead men, his CO getting treated, the colonel fighting a sith, and one of his comrade killing a sith. He went with Doc and his CO and asked Doc, "How is he?" while covering them.

@CC-420 "Doc"

The distractions payed off, for the sparks of the Master's lightsaber meeting the latest hurled chunk of metal caused him to flinch ever so slightly. A human reaction, nothing more, nothing less; but it was more than enough for the Mandalorian to capitalize upon. He rushed forward, colliding his saber into the Sith's with tremendous force, shattering his light grip upon the hilt. Isley then rolled his hips, spun, and brought down the second blade of his saberstaff upon the lightsaber, sending it flying to the ground. The Mandalorian then stepped in and shoved his right shoulder into the Master's sternum, doubling him before pivoting...and rending upon his midsection with his saber.

The Sith fell to his knees, gasping in pain and shock, before Isley contemplated how to finish him. He debated shocking him into oblivion, or beheading him right then and there...but instead he simply whistled, calling over Galaar's rather impressive Strill. "Get 'em boy." he growled, extinguishing the blades of his saberstaff before striding off in the direction of the detention cells. The Strill had lunch to eat: a wonderful treat for a job well done...

"Galaar, take care of the Hutt, I'm going to liberate the engineer."

@[member="Galaar CC-252"]

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar grinned and called his Strill back over and then darted down an escape passage after the Hutt that ruled over this planet. He was slagging quick, even with his armor on, especially in a dead sprint. He caught up to the Hutt in mere seconds what he did not expect was the grenade launcher that fired a grenade down the hall at him. I hate you all. Boom. The blast went off next to him and stumbled sideways, his armor banged into the stone wall. His strill snarled and darted down the way.

The next thing he saw was a T-Shaped visor struggling with his pet. This was the moment he had been dreading. It was Mando on Mando combat. He swallowed down and rushed forward a deeply foul taste coating his tongue as he tackled the Mandalorian down with the Strill. There was a heavy clang between armor as they broke into a melee. Galaar scored the first blow, knocking his foe into the ground with the tackle and a heavy upper cut. The next he felt a knee to his gut, even under the armor that hurt. The Clone followed up with a heavy head-butt and second punch. Crunch. The visor broke under his punch. That wasn't the end though, a second Mando suddenly surged forth and kicked Galaar square on the top of the helmet. He fell backwards and now had a foe grappling him.

Galaar saw three things right off the bat, his strill still fighting the first, smaller Mando. Galaar's own pistol laying on the ground within arms reach. Then the fact that the Mando above him was a Barabel and drawing a rather nasty looking knife. He reached for the gun as the creature above him chuckled and choked him. "You really call yourself one of us? Pathetic..." That bit Galaar in far many too ways as the knife slowly dug into his chest plate right above his heart. It was enjoying this. He made one more desperate attempt for the pistol as he felt the blade breaking skin. It was matter of milliseconds that felt like hours as, at the last moment, he grabbed his gun and unloaded several shots straight in his foes head.

The Barabel slumped over with a groaning hiss, smoke and ozone and blood leaking from its broken scales. He engaged the second Mando again and tackled him, yanking her... Her helmet off and driving his vibroblade straight into the human's neck. The Mando convulsed and sputtered, and for moment looked up at Galaar's visor with a look that only said anger and hate; it soon turned into one of confusion and fear as her life ebbed from her. Galaar stood, he felt like he was breaking down, he had a mission to complete however. He darted forward and down the hall to see the Hutt snaking down the hallway toward a shuttle. It wasn't going to escape.

"Stay Lor'ika..." He quickly drew his Deecee and placed on the Anti-armor emplacement and aimmed straight for the creatures head. Its three remaining bodyguards, all Trandoshan turned and went to hiss. Galaar was faster though. With one squeeze of his trigger all four the aliens lives would quickly end in a fireball of debris, plasma, and blood.

"Its done, sir." Came a transmission, directly patched at Isley.

@[member="Darth Metus"]

Calico was doing his very best to keep himself from going into shock, coordinate a military operation, and hold a conversation in the middle of a battlefield. The fighting had died down in this sector; but the rest of the Dreadguard were being hammered with heavy resistance. Only two casualties so far however. That was good news. "I'm alive, Private. Move your Shebs; Master Sergeant Galaar needs a backup man." The Commander waved Canal off at that point. Sigma was doing its job, which was good. Omega was moving to support Kilo near the western end of the city.

The Dread Sisters were going along swimmingly, and Kage was providing ample support alongside the other gunships for an extraction. He wouldn't be seen as the hero of this operation, and that was fine with him. "Patch me up whenever it suits you..." He grumbled, clearly in intense pain. He swore he was seeing stars now, and the lights from weapons discharging and small fires that billowed up from the spider droid heaps all seemed dramatized. They blurred his vision and made his stomach queasy.

At least I got the boys in. At least I took the shot and not any of them.

His chest felt like it had been ripped open by unholy claws, and his lungs had been yanked out in a violent manner. His vitals continued to spike.

No, no, don't go into shock now. Stay calm. This is a stupid way to die. The medic is right there.

Meanwhile, Sigma squad had gathered up with Galaar. The two stragglers had returned as the Dread Sister force was fine. Toph held his 'Deece' lazily in one hand. "Do you need assistance Sir? Commander Calico ordered us to provide ordnance but...it looks like you had all the fun by yourself." He grunted, making sure he hadn't stepped in any alien guts.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar turned and stared at Toph as he stated the word, fun. His clenched his teeth and one of his hands it took everything in him not to snap at the Commando right there. No I didn't have fun... I just killed two of my kind. Two soldiers, I sent two perfectly good souls to Manda. Never once had Galaar felt bad about killing, but this time he wanted to yank his helmet off and puke. It was just as bad as he imagined it, if not worse. "Situation's dealt with. Shift it to the Dread Sister's position, ad'ika. I got everything here wrapped up in a shiny flimsi spice bag." Not going to be like Vau... Not going to be like Vau... Not going to be like the abusive demogolka war-monger who nearly killed your vod. Not gonna be like Vau.

"Ca'ika, on my way back to your position, you alright, your vitals don't look so good."

He had no idea what was going on with his brother right now, so he darted back towards that position. His strill right behind him.

Once the Order was given, the Mandalorian continued to rush along the corridors of the compound, heading in the direction of the detention cells. The only resistance he met along the way came in the form of a pair of security droids, who were easily dismantled with but an elementary application of telekinesis. Upon entering the detention area, Isley saw the engineer in question, huddled in the back of the frontmost cell. Using common sense, the Mandalorian was able to deduce what was going on regarding the engineer. The Hutt had caged him, tortured him, and was probably forcing designs out of him for a shipyard or fleet. Well, now that the savior had arrived, Isley could only hope that the fruits of the engineer's unwilling labor would be offered to the Confederacy out of gratitude.

"Fret not," came the assurance of the Mandalorian as he reached out with the Force, "I'm going to get you out of here." He then ripped the door clean from its foundations and hurled it across the room. "Quickly now, we're going to evac you right now."

Doc took off the Commander's helmet an opened up a portion of the armor around the wound with a small plasma cutter. He then injected the man with an advanced painkiller and something to help fight the inevitable infection that would no doubt be lingering. The eyes. The clone was trying his best not to go into shock.

Shit.

Doc waited a few seconds before pulling out a pair of magnetic tools to remove the shrapnel as quickly as possible. Live or death in the palm of his hand. The tools did their jobs and all the shrapnel was removed from their nesting places within the officer's chest in seconds. 420 then quickly placed a sophisticated version of a chest seal over the largest hole to prevent a sucking chest wound. Gauze sealed the edges and the smaller holes for good measure.

All the while Doc's two helpers made sure the Commander didn't flail or cause issues. The Commander had been stabilized and was likely higher than he'd been in his entire short exsistance.

"Good job sir, you're gonna be fine. COMS, WE NEED A MEDIVAC." Doc said and shouted amid the dying down sounds of battle.

The Commander would be fine, but he still required further work from a man in a lab coat.

This is a very atypical way to die.

The bright lights of the city blinded Calico as his helmet was taken off. The natural shading within the visor had kept his epileptic-like issues under wraps, but now he was out in the open. The Commander forced his eyes closed as he was operated on. For a moment, it was all intense, fire like pain; and then complete calm. That was absolutely wonderful. The medic's words were hollow in his ears, like someone speaking through a long tunnel. The city would likely be under their control by now anyway. There was no reason to where--unless he was dying. That was, however, an afterthought.

"Better than a glowstick up the shebs." He managed to grumble, not hearing Galaar's transmission as his helmet was taken off. He kept his eyes closed tight as one of the support LAATs made its way down toward the ruins of the Hutt palace.

Sigma had, in the interim, made it toward the main fighting focal point. They're weapons mowed down the Hutt's lieutenants within the pirate's barracks. Their orders were from Calico himself, and no one else would ever know.

Toph approached what remained of the Hutt's banking vault. His brothers were all flanking on either side, turned back against the matte black walls and flooring to watch for intruders. The Sergeant removed his helmet; sharp brown eyes slicing right through the vault's security. "The Commander is going to like this...Kix, call for an LAAT. Four-Eight, I want this credit line secure until the transfer is done....and no skimming off a few thousand!" Toph snapped off as his fingers danced across the luminescent blue terminal. A loud click issues from the vault door. They were in.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar rushed out of the ruins, leaving Sigma to do whatever Sigma does. He never kept track that of that squad; they were Calico's favorite sons. He did not like what he saw outside of the tunnels though, this day got worse and worse. He rushed to Calico's position. He dropped down and slid next the medic and quickly yanked his own helmet off, he was worried sick.

"Ca'ika! Vod! Wake up! Wake up! Stay with me now... Ca'ika."

His strill whined at his side and looked between the Doctor and Calico, its pungent scent once more filling the area.

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @CC-420 "Doc"

Calico just kind of waved a hand up at Galaar. He was more than a little out of it. "I'm ali-aaaviiigghhhh...." The Commander passed out. The drugs did their thing. An LAAT set down right in the courtyard; fanning out to scoop up wounded soldiers left and right.

Sigma had finished the transfer. Millions of credits made it into Commander Calico's private account, and then to a new account. This account transferred a few thousand credits to each clone within the Dread Guard. "We're bailing out boys!" Toph ordered, follow by whooping and cheering from the squad. They fanned out of the building, heading for the closest Gunship to land....

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar gave the medic a wave away, Galaar would carry his brother. He always had. He wrapped an arm around Calico's shoulder and hoisted him up. Krak, why are all my brothers so fat? He then began slogging towards a Medevac with his vod. The Strill was running alongside him and hoped up into the gunship, yowling and yipping before they even got their. "I know! I know Lor'ika! We're shifting it." He then hoped into the ship with Galaar and sat him down in one of the seats, sitting next to him.

"Is'ika this is Galaar, Ca'ika is slag-faced broken like a sloppy droid. We're bugging out. K'oyacyi!"

The Engineer was obviously malnourished, as evidenced by how feebly he walked once he managed to rise to his feet. The Mandalorian, however, was rather patient in awaiting the mind and offered to him soft tones laced with concern. Sure, Isley cared very little for the individual, but there was nothing like acting the part of benevolent savior in order to encourage the cranking out of schematics or other valuable intel. That said, the Mandalorian began to guide the man towards the front of the facility, before radioing the Confederate presence in the area. "I need a gunship, stat." he said over comm.

Galaar Tal'Verda

"Aye sir, redacted, moving toward your postion."

Galaar gave an direct order to swing by and pick up Isley. The drop ship lifted off the dusty planet and drifted toward the otherside of the palace to retrieve their valiant, all powerful Mandalorian boss. The Commando was barely holding himself together, he slew two Mandalorians, in particular the poor female who gaze up at him with that look of bewilderment in her eyes as she glanced at his visor before she faded into Manda and the darkness forever. It didn't take long before the ship set down and he tacked into the comms.

"All aboard Is'ika! Non-stop run to the Spice Dens of Kessel and Brothels of Naboo!"

The Mandalorian could not help but chuckle at the banter uttered by his subordinate, but said nothing as he helped the Engineer aboard. Afterwards, he stepped into the gunship and slid the door closed. "A mission well done." he then said, clasping Galaar upon the shoulder with confidence. From there, he then moved to the rear of the gunship and settled into his customary seat before exhaling softly. Sriluur's Hutt had fallen, the Sith was eradicated, and now peace would reign for the denizens. Score one for the Confederacy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom