Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clone Army Base Template

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
18y167q9nlc6ojpg.jpg

This character's company Reclaimer Arms & Industrial has expanded into cloning and now has hold of Spaarti Creations, which is a canon cloning company. But essentially this company is trying to create new clone armies to sell to the open market. So getting to the point we'd like a Jango Fett for the next generation of clone soldiers. The cloning process may take a few IC years so if your character is willing to commit we can have a lot of fun doing some clone wars style RP. Mandos, Jedi, whatever you are it doesn't matter feel free to apply

Grimm

I would gladly like to partake in such a task, it sounds exciting. So I'm all in for the task.

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Miss Blonde

[member="Grimm"] [member="Death's Hand"]

Well between Grimm and well whatever his name is I might have to go with the other guy cause his playby is pretty cool and I have no idea who Grimm's is.

My company would be willing to purchase said clone army for our exspantion into the unknown territory. Jaster is also a geneticist and if you would like the assistance, he'd be willing to help with such a monumental project.

No collaboration with my company is needed, just would like to help.

Farlon Orbit

Tough, Disciplined, Die-hard.
I'd be willing to offer myself, but it seems like you got some others already. I am a clone of the past, direct blood line of Jango Fett. And I am willing to do all that stuff.

Miss Blonde

[member="Lord Tarantula"]
Do you own a company or do you have a PHD in being a mad scientist?

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]
I'll be sure to tag you in a thread so we can work something out.

[member="Farlon Orbit"]
Hmmm a fett clone, suppose I could use one of those as well.

Lord Tarantula

An Arachnid, not a Cephalopod
[member="Grozurra"]

*Looks around*

Uh, yeah, sure... Why not? Now, I just need to cut open your skull a little bit to attach this tiny metal thing to your brain...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom