Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CIS Chat 2.0: This Time With Rules! (Attn: All)

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
Um...Rules are good. Shouldn't need to tell people to act like mature people but then I'm worse than 90% of yall. Apply golden rule paraphrased edition: "If'in yall don't want folks doin somethin to yer Mama don't do to theirs."

I now don't have reasons to avoid reading it. Besides that it updates so fast that by the time I write a post, everyone's moved on.

The Eternal Queen
I want you all to know, that I am against this. I am against this so much that it physically makes me cringe. However, like a mother who's child has just come home with a stray dog that has nowhere to go (since Isley decided to use that 'take it back out behind the shed' metaphor, I will continue along this thread) I have no choice but to sigh, rub my temples and say,

"Okay. Fine. As long as you remember to feed it, play with it, pick up after it, walk it and not be a dick."

Because the minute you guys forget to do any of this, I am expecting you all to be the one to take it to the pound too.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom