Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CIS Chat 2.0: This Time With Rules! (Attn: All)

As you are aware, the old CIS Chat got so out of hand that we had to take it behind the barn and shoot it. However, I've put some thought to the issues that came up with chat and put together a list of ground rules. Personally, I like having a faction chat so that I can get to know the epic karkers who write the faction's characters. So, this is my idea: We remake chat but with Ground Rules. I think these will address the issues the old chat had and we enjoy having a drama-free faction chat again.

So, here are the potential rules:

1. Chat is PG-16. Take your overly-morbid and ridiculously sexual content elsewhere or you will be kicked.

2. Decisions will not be made in chat, but on the board. We can brainstorm until we're blue in the face, but all ideas are to be proposed/voted on the board.

3. Harassment or otherwise antagonizing members will not be tolerated. There's a fine line between mutual joking around and being a belligerent asshat. (I'd know, I wrote the book on being an belligerent asshat)

4. This is your one warning. If you are a continual drama llama or breach the rules, you will be kicked and not permitted to return.

CIS Chat is to be a drama-free zone where the epic writers of the faction can get together, hang out, bullshit around, and brainstorm ideas to be posted on the board.

So, what do you guys think? Any rules that should be added? Can we try again?

EmKay

Sounds like a plan. Make sure someone in charge of the faction is in charge of the chat, because if the chat I was pulled into is the same chat as the one you're talking about, I don't think the person with owner permissions is even in the faction...

Lee Astaar

L
Then you are in the wrong chat my friend! You should be in a place called Star Wars Warfare: The More You Know™, the ex-CIS chat! Booze Chat is a horrible place of horribleness! [member="Atretes Rhoujen"]

EmKay

Heh, I wouldn't say as much horribleness as it is debauchery and madness, [member="Lee Astaar"]
I guess that would be horrible for some people. I think it's amusing...

Lee Astaar

L
*has Vietnam-Style flashbacks* PLEASE, NO LICKING. I DON'T THINGS REPEATING THEMSELVES!

Well, there are many reasons I don't like the Side Chat, mainly because it's the thing that happened after me and a couple others tried to get the main CIS chat back on track, rather than having it destroyed by certain things that are atm only allowed in there >.>

Lee Astaar

L
How many more peoples do we need to start Le New Chat?

Also, I just noticed, thou art a friend of Nick. Say hi for me! [member="Atretes Rhoujen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom