Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Chiss me quick, while we still have this feeling...

Pyppa

P
Yo.

One (1) Chiss girl, refugee and aimless sass-generator, seeking threads, characters and story arcs of various flavours. What about? Uh... um... well...

Okay, I'm trying the whole 'set out a character and see where it goes' idea. I've never done a character that's just 'let's see what happens.' Might be fun this way, let her get shaped by what happens to her. I've already posted a public thread and I hope people will jump in.

Pyp's a refugee, fleeing from the horrors inflicted upon her people, and understandably she's not happy about it. She's been on the run ever since then, not trusting anyone lest they send her to the slavers, lock her up or worse: try and sympathise with her.

I'm keeping most details about her past on Csilla quite vague because I couldn't be bothered to come up with a deep, lore-stuffed backstory that made sense I'm being all mysterious and thinking about dripping it out slowly over the course of her story.

If you're interested in writing something with Pyp and dealing with a grumpy young Chiss, please do let me know.

Let’s see here. I was there as one of those that destroyed Csilla. As Wrath of the Brotherhood of the Maw I love hunting down Chiss. Could come across Pyppa in his hunt of Refugees. Aiming to kill any Chiss he comes across if not indoctrinate them in Mawite faith. The horrors of her people extending beyond the reach of Csilla!

Pyppa

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Yo.

One (1) Chiss girl, refugee and aimless sass-generator, seeking threads, characters and story arcs of various flavours. What about? Uh... um... well...

Okay, I'm trying the whole 'set out a character and see where it goes' idea. I've never done a character that's just 'let's see what happens.' Might be fun this way, let her get shaped by what happens to her. I've already posted a public thread and I hope people will jump in.

Pyp's a refugee, fleeing from the horrors inflicted upon her people, and understandably she's not happy about it. She's been on the run ever since then, not trusting anyone lest they send her to the slavers, lock her up or worse: try and sympathise with her.

I'm keeping most details about her past on Csilla quite vague because I couldn't be bothered to come up with a deep, lore-stuffed backstory that made sense I'm being all mysterious and thinking about dripping it out slowly over the course of her story.

If you're interested in writing something with Pyp and dealing with a grumpy young Chiss, please do let me know.

Oh boy have I got a place for you!

The Elysium Empire is a monarchy in the southern outer rim. The Empire is typically neutral right now, and is known for taking in tons of refugees, especially Chiss following the destruction of Csilla (our three best admirals are chiss, and we have a chiss agent too). We also just invaded a pro-slavery planet and freed the slaves, so I bet Pyppa would fit right in.

If you think you may be interested, here's our Discord where we're all easily reachable!

Pyppa

P
Let’s see here. I was there as one of those that destroyed Csilla. As Wrath of the Brotherhood of the Maw I love hunting down Chiss. Could come across Pyppa in his hunt of Refugees. Aiming to kill any Chiss he comes across if not indoctrinate them in Mawite faith. The horrors of her people extending beyond the reach of Csilla!

Pyppa
This sounds dangerous and bad for me. I like it.

Uhhh I just made a droid character who is also running on the MO of "just see what happens". Might be entertaining? Got plenty of other characters laying around too.
Your droid is great and I would like to write with he/them.

Ari’s a refugee from the Bryn and leads a squadron literally made up of refugees from the Bryn and Maw. Definitely two characters that would have something to talk about and build rapport over.
Sounds interesting, I'd love to check it out and see how they get on.

I know a giant woman who can forge help you get false legit identicards for any city
How much? Uh that sounds illegal.

But seriously, how much.

Thank you everyone for your interest, I'll be popping up in messages, DMs and discords soonish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom