Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheers from Madrid, Spain

Mazarr said:
[member="Isaac Ideus"]

Welcome to Chaos, have any questions? Ask me or the staff. I could answer a few if you need me to
Actually-- I want to create a character with the same name as my writer account. How is that possible? It says "name taken". I don't plan on creating multiple characters, just one (with this name). Or is any of that necessary?

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Isaac Ideus"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

I think you'll fit in right away here, and I hope you enjoy your time and have fun!

I see you're making you way forward, but keep asking any questions you have and we will be right here to help get you out there.

See you amongst the stars!

[member="Isaac Ideus"], Welcome!

glad to see a new face around here.

and to answer your question, Yes you can create a new character, OR you can just keep your writer profile as your character account as well. Either option works well.

Any more questions, just ask.

Cheers! :D

[member="Isaac Ideus"]

Glad to see somebosy who's not automatically a space pirate or something... Starting from scratch can be fun...

If you're not me.

[member="Isaac Ideus"]

You can use your writer account as your character account as well, which I do, and just submit your bio to the creation board as per usual with that account. The sub account is only necessary for making multiple characters, as you can only have 1 writer account.

That aside, welcome to SWRP: Chaos, and even more so to the role-playing community at large. I think it's great to get into the community, and it is especially great for learning experiences and for just having fun. Enjoy your stay here, and I hope our characters may meet in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom