Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check Ins Will Close Friday Night 11:59 PM EST

From what I've seen extending it only allows for factions to get their members to post a lot during the check in if they are short. So rather than stopping factions from being saved with inactive alts, we're instead encouraging those alts to only be active during check in week.

Well, that and no matter what we do short of 'you have to post X times in a month to be considered 'active'' then people will always spam to make a check in. And Akio knows first hand that some people just can't post that often a month to fulfill a requirement unless it's almost pointlessly low like 'five posts a month.' At that point we wind up where we are now.

Is it just me, or has there been a real lag lately?

Actually it's probably just me, I always think there's a lull going on.

@[member="Fatty"]
You seem determined to see lulls everywhere, yes.

Posting for a few weeks was lower, but it’s back to its pre-Xmas levels.

So…probably not? Yesterday was one of the top ten days ever here.

Tegs, how do you see what days were the most active? Is that an Admin power or is just a secluded area that I've yet to discover? Or perhaps you was just jokin'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom