Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Charity Event Auction: Now Live

Thread: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/...-natural-history-museum-charity-event.156859/

I will be creating a charity auction event where those who desire are “sold” for an evening. The purchase could be for a date, it could be for a business meeting, it could be you need some help and want to talk to that character. All proceeds will go to a charity function.

Rules:
1. You (the writer) must be 18 years old to participate.

2. Your character must be 18 years old.

3. I will be using a number generator to decide who “wins” if more than one person bet on a bachelor / bachelorette.

If you would like to be auctioned off please sign up here. Otherwise wait for the public thread to appear!

Last edited:
I updated the list. I will leave this up another day and see if anybody is interested in bidding in the auction. If not I guess I could start a thread and let you all NPC being bid on though I’m not sure you’d have a lot it fun with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom