Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resolved Character Sheets Missing

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
They are hard to find, but they are there. If you go to the forum drop down and click "Your threads" they should be somewhere in there. The content section available in your profile doesn't have every post, have to go through the forum drop down.

Source: I thought all of my bios were gone too, but after a few minutes of scrolling through my threads.

You might also want to give the "Your Threads" function under "Forums" tab at the top a shot as well

unknown.png

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Sadly this is not the case for me folks. Looks like some of my bios were lost as they don’t even show up under your threads.

Could this be because my bio was simply an image?

Elijah Brockway

[Insert Clever Joke Here]
Most I can say is that thread URLs have changed. Best suggestion I have is to hop into character creation, go to the filters, and put in your account/sub-account in the "posted by" box, and then hit go on it. That's how I've been finding mine so far, because nothing else shows enough results to find what I'm looking for.

But if the thread is there but nothing is in it because the image itself got deleted or whatever, as best as I understand it you're out of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom