Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character rank request thread problem

Ravi Savak

Inactive Character
  • Short Description: The character rank request thread is malfunctioning
  • Browser: Chrome, unsure what version
  • Severity: Unsure if i'm the only one this is happening to, or if it's everybody.
  • Description: When I click on the Character rank request thread, the below screen appears. I've tried reloading internet, refreshing, restarting computer, and nothing works, so I don't think it's on my end.
  • Screenshots:
    2mgs5d4.jpg

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Omg, I'm afraid everyone's going to think im a Jedi when I'm a dark jedi and that ruins my street cred and I can't change it back. Btw I am using chrome. The browser was pre-installed so i do not know which version it is. Help me Tef, you're my only hope.

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Yay! Go Tef!
I don't know if this helps any, but I'm pretty sure that the problem is with chrome. I would easily switch to firefox, but I use a chromebook which cannot download anything due to lack of a memory unit. If you need I have also taken screenshots of it.

Cain Laatl said:
Yay! Go Tef!
I don't know if this helps any, but I'm pretty sure that the problem is with chrome. I would easily switch to firefox, but I use a chromebook which cannot download anything due to lack of a memory unit. If you need I have also taken screenshots of it.
it's a server issue, not a browser issue. I gather that much from the fact that it sends me to a database error page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom