Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Character Introduction

How do you feel about headstrong teenagers with opinions and a Type-A personality?

If you're thinking hell yeah then I'd really love to thread with you!

If you're thinking oh hell naw then I'd really love to thread with you!

I am thinking that I'd rather slowly ease into everything with a very basic character that can evolve as I write more with her. She's Kira, a force-sensitive teenager who isn't going to amount to much other than bossing other people around. Other than that, I have very few concrete plans for her. I would say that I would lean her slightly more towards the Jedi side of things, because I think stubborn and angry Jedi characters are great fun.

I'm open to most things really, but I'm imagining the beginning of adventures, exposure to the wider Galaxy and Kira grappling with the fact that she's Force sensitive and should probably do something about that. All while dealing with the fact that you can't necessarily force the whole Galaxy to do things your way.

I've already had a couple of messages (thank you!) from interested people but I'd love to meet more people!

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
New people are always fun to thrread with if you want to do a thread. With if the jedi leaning goes good maybe the grandmaster could bring her to the silver jedi but that would be all up to you.

Kira Ardwen Kira Ardwen

I've got a Jedi Padawan here who could offer an introduction to the Force/the Jedi. Based on your description, there would probably be a personality clash between Kira and Kai, which I am down for because it'll give me a chance to write comedy. I love comedy.

Hit me up on Discord or PM me if you also love comedy.

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
I will bat and offer for the other team. Teresa is a dark sider and not one for things like religion or politics. Any form of social status also goes out the window meaning there is not care for titles. So I guess you could say she is a free spirit.

However her appearance these days and past experience makes it hard for her to make friends. Which she has non of. Dis girl needs a friend :3

Vesta

V
Ugh this is like 6 months too early for me to plug a character that'd fit this to a T. If you ever need an antagonist tho and find yourself in a public setting that one could plausibly slot themselves into I'm your girl

Sounds like it could be fun. Jasper here is an ex-Jedi who's trying to live a simpler life, but it wouldn't take him much to be reluctantly pulled into action. He offers a more neutral perspective (more like being a good lad with no boss) and a mobile bar. That's my sales pitch.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
I'm coming back to the site after a long hiatus, so might be a good way for both of us to get (re)acquainted with the site!

Playing the middle ground here since we already got Dark and Lightsiders, if you wanna hang around someone who lives in the moral grey area of the universe, I'm your guy!

How do you feel about headstrong teenagers with opinions and a Type-A personality?

If you're thinking hell yeah then I'd really love to thread with you!

If you're thinking oh hell naw then I'd really love to thread with you!

I am thinking that I'd rather slowly ease into everything with a very basic character that can evolve as I write more with her. She's Kira, a force-sensitive teenager who isn't going to amount to much other than bossing other people around.

Oh, yeah? This sounds like a ton of fun!

If you are still looking for more thread buddies, I've got Zoey here, who is not that easy to boss around with. I think it could lead to some fun interactions. My other teen character is Brie Jaxx, a considerably more yielding soul. Make your pick! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom