Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private [Character Intro] The Cult of Acolhuani

9WJdOLQ.png

What knowledge does he have? The knowledge of constructing vessels? Unlikely. His knowledge was much more likely to be trivial, if there were any to begin with. She would need knowledge of how to construct a vessel capable of holding her form without burning up and yet without constraining her power. No, this was a bad deal.

She narrowed her eyes at her interlocutor. "No. No, you will demonstrate your loyalty to your word and then I will demonstrate my loyalty to mine." She held out her hand to shake.

"I will enter your custody, my cult will join me but maintain their religious identity. Your brothers will be released to you, I will wipe their memory of their time of worship. Once I have demonstrated my cooperation and you have demonstrated your hospitality, we will have finalized each side of the bargain and I will offer unto you the knowledge you seek."

She had altered things slightly such that her cult would be at their mercy, sure to be tempting to him. She hoped that he had not gathered why she wanted this, although if he had...perhaps he would still allow it.
9WJdOLQ.png

Kyyrk Kyyrk

AscendantFleet.png

To say Kyyrk was suspicious was an understatement. This...god. This...entity that had just tried to smite him down to prove her superiority was now offering to release herself into his custody? "Suit yourself." Kyyrk looked skyward once more, and opened his left hand to hold palm upwards, as if expecting to catch something. "I'm sure you'll figure out ways to make that vessel of yours more useful on your own." Something plummeted from the sky, and Kyyrk's hand closed around the familiar item of rot. The voidsword. As he turned his attention back to Acolhuani, an owl came to rest on the man's shoulder. It too turned to regard her with large eyes, which almost seemed to have a spark of intelligence behind them.

Kyyrk extended his dominant hand to grasp hers, and offered a single shake. "If such is your will, then welcome to the Ascendancy. I am Primarch Kyyrk. This is Horace." He gestured to the owl upon his shoulder. "You'll be afforded what hospitality you earn. The Dominus isn't big on charity." Kyyrk turned to look out across the landscape for a moment. "I'll leave it to you to decide how to make yourself useful. But understand that I will be watching. So long as you do not make yourself a threat, I will ensure the Ascendancy does not mean you harm."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom