Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Acolhuani, Star Child

CGk8M4w.png

[GENERAL] [TRAITS] [ABILITIES] [KNOWN ORIGINS] [GEAR] [ACTIVITY REPORTS]

G E N E R A L​

FULL NAME: ACOLHUANI
KNOWN ALIAS: ILANA TEZCAPOCA
CURRENT TITLES: N/A
FORCE SENSITIVE: TRUE
COVER OCCUPATION: N/A
RESIDENCE: STRANA MECHTY

SPECIES: STAR CHILD
HEIGHT: 5'10" (170 CM)
WEIGHT: 68 KG
EYE COLOR: BLUE
HAIR COLOR: PURPLE
SKIN PIGMENT: OLIVE
NOTEWORTHY MARKERS: CEREMONIAL EARRING
DESCRIPTION:
Acolhuani is a mass of cosmic energy—a Star Child as they have been deemed—thought to be capable of enormous displays of power. Its "vessel" upon its current planet is Ilana Tezcapoca, a local cult leader. Updated intel shows the vessel Ilana Tezcapoca has disappeared, replaced instead by Exheia Huitzilli (see updated bust render). Its connection to the Force is its primary source of strength: meaning while it has few followers, it remains weak. This is the ideal time to interact and negotiate, or attempt capture if all else fails. Give it time to amass followers in its cult, however, and it will grow out of control too fast to contain.

T R A I T S​

STRENGTHS​
Intrinsic Force connection
Natural linguist
Sociopathic

WEAKNESSES​
Egotistical
Weak physical vessel
Force connection is critically flawed

A B I L I T I E S​

• Telepathic language decoding
  • Precognition
  • Farsight
  • Fold Space
  • + An unknown quantity of additional abilities.

K N O W N _ O R I G I N S​

HOME WORLD: UNKNOWN
FAMILY: N/A
PREVIOUS ALLEGIANCES: UNKNOWN
PREVIOUS TITLES: UNKNOWN
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST: UNKNOWN

KNOWN HISTORY:
Threat-assessment 0A-01-34 was among the first threats to be identified by the SIA Threat Watch division. It first appeared on our radar when force-sensitive intelligence agents in the field reported feelings of omen before its arrival in the upper atmosphere. Agents on-site confirmed the manifestation of a vessel—"Ilana Tezcapoca"—a few days later, near the site of the arrival. "Ilana Tezcapoca" is a local cult leader, using "her" cosmic nature to imply divinity. Images taken of Acolhuani's unbound form are rare, as such only one has been confirmed accurate:
jf0cVG4.jpg

G E A R​

* N/A

A C T I V I T Y _ R E P O R T S​

CGk8M4w.png

EPpyIU2.jpg
RISK ASSESSMENT: HIGH

S I A THREAT WATCH RISK

Credit to Kyra Perl for the stolen div!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom