Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Death Broker, at your service

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Melakoth Tyrin said:
There's the beauty of it! When the objective is to die, it really takes the pressure off when it comes to silly little details like succeeding.

But seriously, if it's an unfeasible objective, it's probably best to do something else. I don't have time to come up with some intricate master plan for infiltrating an impenetrable fortress when I am 100% sure the outcome will be death :D
Who said my compound was a Fortress, you misunderstood. You'd be stealing from Alex when she was home :D

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
I want to have a really really hard challenge. Maybe have Cain on the brink of death, with one of his hands cut off. I really feel like having a challenge. If you could make your character a sith assassin who is coming to kill Cain for treason against the Empire for being very close to an old Empress who had committed treason.

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
Cain Laatl said:
I want to have a really really hard challenge. Maybe have Cain on the brink of death, with one of his hands cut off. I really feel like having a challenge. If you could make your character a sith assassin who is coming to kill Cain for treason against the Empire for being very close to an old Empress who had committed treason.
If you'll need a new cybernetic hand, I'm your gal!
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/26816-riess-regal-drives-outlet/
We'll even strap cannons and repulsors to it if you want! Ya know... because that's awesome....
._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom