Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Death Broker, at your service

Hey guys,

So, I'm fairly new to this forum, but from what I gather most battles and duels on this site end up with a stalemate. I figure that this gets pretty boring, besides being unrealistic, so I thought it might be nice to spice things up a little.

So, I'm going to run a character death service: that is, I will create characters solely for the purpose of killing them off. You can chose how difficult you want the fight to be, ranging from a grunt who's easy to kill (this option is mainly aimed at new characters) to a deadly Sith who will require all of your skill to take down. This doesn't just go for battles; if you're a Sith and want to do a quick scene where you can just be badass and force choke a puny little admiral for failing you, I'm your man. Or at least, my alts are. :D

Anyway, you get the idea. Would anybody be interested in this?

[member="Maria Zambrano"]

I've sent him another PM just in case anyway. Hopefully if he gives it the go-ahead again and also decides not to kill me for bugging him about this again, we can get this party started!

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Okay, cool. I could do a rouge Sith left over from the destruction of the Empire then. Have you got any valuable possessions that somebody might want to take, or any other reason to be attacked? Otherwise, you could initiate the fight.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
It's not like you get insta-stygium or any such rewards for killing them, just another name on your Kill List, so I can see the harmless fun in this even at higher 'spawn' levels. :)

Cuu'rha said:
It's not like you get insta-stygium or any rewards for killing them, just another name on your Kill List, so I can see the harmless fun in this even at higher 'spawn' levels. :)
I realize there's not much to gain, but I just think it's a nice opportunity for beginner characters to have something to put on promotion trackers and whatnot. Anyways, this is mainly just to break the monotiny of the endless standoffs and to have a bit of fun, not meant to be taken very seriously. Besides, I'm new to character based RPs so it'll be nice to get a bit of experience.

[member="Cuu'rha"]

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Could we have a Sith trying to infiltrate wherever the holocron is hidden? He could have learned about it somehow from his time in the Empire--wouldn't need to go into specifics on how.

Cuu'rha said:
It's not like you get insta-stygium or any such rewards for killing them, just another name on your Kill List, so I can see the harmless fun in this even at higher 'spawn' levels. :)
Even if you have a duel 500 posts long?

Alexandra Cinthra said:
[member="Tarian Keldau"]

Indeed :D

@Melakoth Tyrin

I dont see why not, have fun sneaking into Alexandra's personal chambers on the main compound of the Order of the Grey
There's the beauty of it! When the objective is to die, it really takes the pressure off when it comes to silly little details like succeeding.

But seriously, if it's an unfeasible objective, it's probably best to do something else. I don't have time to come up with some intricate master plan for infiltrating an impenetrable fortress when I am 100% sure the outcome will be death :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom