Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurcano Car'dann

"Kark you, I won't do what you tell me."
I agree with this wholeheartedly. I think putting restrictions on profiles is a good thing and might stop the more subtle thing. I.E, someone having an unbalanced strengths to weaknesses chart, certain types of armor/weapons, ships, etc. There really is no downside short of it taking some extra time; and I think everyone would be willing to wait a few hours. Hell, we could even have a few people that have been on the server for a while be "AT" (Application Team) that just say whether a profile is good enough to RP with or not.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] / [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] the OP has expressed they have seen the point of the thread/suggestion met, could this get locked up or something? It's going off-topic.

Agreed, this thread has served its purpose.

As a final word, this site does not and will never have a character approval system.

If someone creates something blatantly over powered or wrong it will be addressed by being reported by members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom