Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mallory Pryde said:
Kinda weird since i said that, he didn't.
[member="Silara"]
I am referring to a different discussion that was had, which he brought up involving whom was mentioned above. He's also made it clear to me in the past of his feelings on certain members of the board.

[member="Silara"]
ah I apologize then, was trying to own up to my own statement and disallow someone to take the fall for myself.
Sorry for the mixup on this.

[member="Darth Venefica"]
get a brain scan, seriously..

[member="Mallory Pryde"] | [member="Darth Venefica"]

08fqDqP.gif

PS: Apparently I am now Snips...

[member="Darth Venefica"]
[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

Seraphina Shel'tah said:
Sera's blade remained at the ready, even as his golden hilt rested on his belt. Her right arm seared with pain, yet her focus remained on the figure as it drew nearer. The pain was more a reminder of her now handicap than of anything else. "You're attempting to frighten me with stories of brain dead Twi'leks? A Zabrak? Is trying to scare me with conditions and ailments of my own people? Tell me, does it hurt if I carve off your thorny bits atop that crimson scalp? Perhaps we should test that theory?"
You were saying? Very peaceful. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom