Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Chaos Random Character Generator

Mischief? Where? Not me. ;)
So I was distracted today and came up with a silly game. Since the amount of flair that we have to choose from has exploded recently, I thought it might be fun to use that to create randomly generated characters. The (not very strict) rules are as follows:

1. Using a random number generator (like this one) "roll" 3 numbers between 1 and 186 (or whatever the current number of flair is should they increase/decrease in the future). (Unless someone feels like making a numbered table, you'll have to count it out yourself.)
  2. Reroll any duplicate or contradictory selections if desired (i.e. multiple races or Force user distinctions).
  3. Provide a brief description of the result.
Some fun examples I came up with:
  • Set 1: 46, 54, 174 : Aristocrat, Battle Droid, Thief
    • A decommissioned battle droid is reprogrammed by other droids to serve as a familiar public face for a new droid liberation movement. An accident in the reprogramming process causes the battle droid to learn a little too much of its politics from its original creators, the Neimoidians, and becomes corrupt economically. It's eventually caught siphoning campaign funds.
  • Set 2: 18, 103, 149 : Force Adept, Ghost, Saboteur
    • A Force Sensitive youngling dies in battle at a Temple and persists there as a mischievous prankster. Objects are found moving or floating on their own, especially around unsuspecting guests, voices are projected telepathically to make it sound as if someone else is in the room, etc.
  • Set 3: 5, 48, 137 : Darkwire, Artificial Intelligence, Pilgrim
    • A slicer accidentally creates a self-aware program. In order to preserve itself from deletion, it hitches rides from datapad to datapad, leaving bits of itself everywhere it goes.
Coincidentally, this might be a great way to create one off characters or NPCs you might need.

Love this idea. Assuming I counted right (I was doing this on mobile lol), I just rolled up a Dark Jedi Master that works for a rebellion as an operator.

I can see a real rebel hardliner that falls in line with more extreme tactics, and subterfuge.

Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Bat Rum Hilt Bat Rum Hilt

I believe you need to compare the numbers to the flairs on the flair chooser.

For example, I rolled 76, 158, and 25. Taking these three I go to the character preferences and make to change my flair. Just start countning from the top until you reach the number, I start by going left to right and then down, but others might do it differently. Those numbers translate to:

78=Dancer
158=Sith Pureblood
25=Knight
(I may be slightly off on the numbers, I tend to lose track when scrolling and counting.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom