Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change a Letter

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Ohh... shoot, now what?..?? :huh:
I'm entangled in this mishap myself now...

Uhm...Ok, maybe the others won't notice.
We can make like nothing's happened and post another word and run with it. Yea?

Run ...??

Marina DeVoe

land

Hyper-space...folding space...teleportation... pretty much a means of traveling through the great expanse of space.

Ok, where did you come from? Mandalore along with it's other system holdings have been trashed by the sith. I was involved in helping evacuate some refugees from Concord Dawn, which was part of the Mandalore Empire. So... where are you currently holding up, I'm asking, [member="Atiniir Starrider"]. :)

Lard

I was AFK from the site for roughly three years [member="Marina DeVoe"] :laugh: When I came back I jumped on an old char and had completely missed the whole Sith-Mandalore thing.

Character-wise I fought in the Mandalorian Civil War and then I left Mandalore to sort of find myself; cleanse the mind and soul, if you will

Marina DeVoe

Loud

Ya, I was like curious as to your member date and low post count, [member="Atiniir Starrider"]
But fret not, the Mandalors will be back and in greater numbers-
er..shoot, that's the sand people. :huh:

Sigh...well you know what I mean. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom