Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cestus Cybernetics Droid Expo

[member="Zothustro Quill"]
"How much potential damage are we talking? Will Bucket be alright?" Leave it to a human to get attached to a formerly inanimate object. Perhaps that's what droids had been, but now in the raging tomorrow they'd become almost a race in their own right. Guess that makes me the happy mother waiting for the surrogate's last day before the midwife brings my newest designer plaything to my pen, but somehow I don't see the moral disaster which would loom from giving Bucket a more stable chance at becoming.

"Ord Cestus. When should we make the appointment? I'm serious, I need Bucket with me and it's worth it for Bucket to have a cognizance its' own right." Maybe my fear is driving me on, but the droid was meant to be my protector and that's what it would be. In a way it feels more honest to have an artificial intelligence doing the work, as I grow the minds of those I can manipulate are more vast in number and the thought counts - could I subconsciously be influencing the people around me? Not a droid. A droid would be indefatigable. It would see with untempered eyes. "Let's do it." Balance, in a droid brain. For what it's worth, well, it could be worth quite a bit.

@[member='Anders Sivas']

"<< As long as the mechanic is a qualified Cestus Cybernetics employee, the potential to damage the brain during such a process is low. >>" Zothustro said, perhaps a little too quickly in his desire to alleviate any fears the Councilman had. "<< I will be returning to Ord Cestus the day after the expo is completed. Any time after then would be optimal. >>"

-----​

@[member='Jorus Merrill']

Mr. Merrill,

Your order has been approved and is ready for pickup at your leisure. Thank you for choosing Cestus.

Sincerely,
B. Ontix, Sales Rep

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom