Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Cerar Vizsla, "The Mountain in Beskar"

smalldivmarble.png

C E R A R - V I Z S L A

"Let them come forever. Let them bring their blasters, their bombs, their lightsabers. Let them come in their hundreds and every one will die at my feet. Let them climb the piled bodies of their dead. I do not care. I am the wall against which our enemies throw themselves, and crumble. I am the wall, and walls do not move. Because walls do not care."

"We are all brothers and sisters regardless of the shades of our skin, the colors of our flags, or the symbols we bear. We are Mandalorians, and the Mandalorians will endure as we always have."

"
Hiding and reloading. Hiding and reloading. Sounds amazing; you all have fun. My fists don't need reloading."

Paz_Power_Armor.png

NAME:
Cerar Vizsla

FACTION:
The Enclave Si'kahya, Order of the Jorir
House Vizsla of Roon

Alor'ad

SPECIES:
Human

SEX:
Male

HEIGHT:
6'4"

WEIGHT:
210 lbs.

EYES:
Blue

HAIR:
Grey

SKIN:
Light

FORCE SENSITIVE:
No

vizsla_of_roon_divider.png
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
+ Strong as a Wookiee:
Cerar, though not quite as strong as he used to be, is still very strong, able to don heavy beskar'gam and heft a blaster cannon with relative ease.
+ Durable: Cerar can take quite the beating before he drops, and his high pain tolerance ensures he stays in the fight for longer.
- Stubborn: Cerar, especially in his later years, is prone to digging his feet in once he's made a decision. The biggest example of this being his unwillingness to hang up the blaster and let younger Wardens take his place.
- Loud and Proud: Cerar's rather large stature and typical equipment of heavy armor and weapons better suited for armored vehicles mean that he is very poorly suited for stealth operations.

- Dented Iron: Cerar's age has begun to catch up with him, and has begun to rely more on implants and powersuit technology to keep up with younger combatants.

APPEARANCE:
Cerar Vizsla is a rather large man, nearly six and a half feet tall, a well-muscled man in beskar. Cerar has short grey hair and blue eyes, though his face is often protected by his helmet. He dons a set of modified Jorir beskar'gam with a powered exoskeleton, painted in honor of the heroic Paz Vizsla. Beneath the shell Cerar's body tells a story of years of fighting, of innumerable scars earned fighting for his people. (Playby: Stephen Lang, Canderous Ordo)
terranova.jpeg

BIOGRAPHY:
Cerar Vizsla is a bruiser hailing from House Vizsla, a strong warrior who has devoted himself to being a Si'kahya Warden of the Enclave. He's never one to shy away from a fight, but he knows that the safety of the Mandalorian people is the most important objective, and safeguarding his people became his top priority. He has trained extensively in the art of personal warfare, favoring heavy weapons and explosives over more subtle weapons. After all, if the Si'kahya have been deployed, chances are the time for stealth has passed anyways. In addition to the use of heavy weapons, he is also trained in the Wookiee martial art
Wrruushi, which is centered on the fighter's upper body strength with an emphasis on punches, jabs and throws.

Cerar is a gregarious man always happy to make a new friend, Mandalorian or otherwise. It is because of this friendly attitude that he chose to dedicate himself to the Wardens of the Enclave: the belief that we are all brothers and sisters regardless of the shades of our skin, the colors of our flags, or the symbols we bear. We are Mandalorians, and the Mandalorians will endure as we always have. The Enclave is his clan, and the Mandalorian people his loyalty. And he wouldn't have it any other way.

Decades have passed, empires have risen and fallen, but Cerar still stands unbroken. Though he is past his prime and the decades of fighting have begun to take their toll he refuses to hang up the blaster and retire, instead investing in implants and a powered exoskeleton for his beskar'gam.

GEAR:

SHIP:
ENCL-G12 Akaanir-class Medium Gunship
vizsla_of_roon_divider.png
KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

ROLE-PLAYS:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom