Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private [Centerra] Reminiscence Shard Archive Heist

wb1.png

TAGS: Valery Noble Valery Noble

red_boarder.png
As Valery sat on the bed, her mind still filled with the intensity of the memories she had accessed, she decided to reach out for assistance with her request. With a sense of curiosity and anticipation, she pressed the comms button to contact the ship's staff.

A few moments passed, and then a soft voice responded on the other end. "This is Sable, the ship's tailor. I will join you shortly, Lady Valery." Sable's voice carried a soothing tone, hinting at their calm and attentive nature.

" It would be my pleasure to assist you. I'll be there shortly to discuss your preferences and take measurements. Is there any particular style or design you have in mind?"

Exonerator
div-orange.png
Tag: Matthew of Valendale Matthew of Valendale

Lady Valery?

She was somewhat flattered by the politeness of the people on this ship, and listened to his voice with a smile. He wasn't just going to bring her some pre-fabricated clothes — he wanted to take her measurements and make something unique. Various thoughts surfaced, but she wanted something for the evening and night to relax in, and maybe explore the lounge.

"I was thinking about some linen robes or a dress. Nothing too loose or complex, as I prefer clothes be more simple and form-fitting, and I'd like a style appropriate for your people. As a way to remember and respect." She was spending all this time out here learning about shards, their culture and how they worked, so why not get some attire in the right style?

"I'm not too picky otherwise," she quickly added, hoping that she wasn't being a bother. Valery then relaxed on the couch and waited for his arrival. The door was already unlocked, so it would be easy for Sable to find his way in.

Last edited:

wb1.png

TAGS: Valery Noble Valery Noble

red_boarder.png

A soft knock resounded on Valery's door, followed by the sound of the latch clicking as it was opened. In walked Sable, the ship's tailor, a vision of elegance and grace. Sable's long, flowing white hair cascaded down their back, shimmering like snow under moonlight. Their ice blue eyes sparkled with warmth and kindness, reflecting a gentle spirit. Behind them, ethereal white and gold angel wings unfurled, adding an enchanting touch to their presence.

"Good day, Lady Valery," Sable greeted with a polite smile, holding a selection of beautifully crafted robes and dresses. "I hope you are doing well. I have brought a few options for you to consider, all of them can be tailored to your preferences and measurements."

Sable laid out the garments on the nearby couch, their attention to detail evident in every stitch and fabric choice. The robes and dresses showcased a harmonious blend of elegance and uniqueness, each design tailored to enhance Valery's natural beauty. They all seemed to have flowing patterns and loose fittings.

"Please, have a seat," Sable gestured towards the couch, their voice gentle and soothing. "I will help you try on the outfits and make any necessary adjustments to ensure a perfect fit. Feel free to take your time and explore the different styles." He picked up a simple body suit and showed it to her.

"This is a Nexuskin, the staple undergarment in Centerra's fashion, is a form-fitting and lightweight body suit that complements the flowing sheer fabrics popular in the realm. It provides modesty underneath delicate garments while enhancing their ethereal aesthetic. With intricate details like lace trims and embroidery, Nexuskin strikes the perfect balance between modesty and fashion-forwardness, making it a go-to choice for those seeking elegance and sophistication in their ensembles."

He show cased it to her before showing her a few other styles off the rack he had brought with him. He had her dress in once to try with a few of the sheer fabrics and handed her a small round object that was easily concealed in a built in seamless pocket that changed the fabric's color to a desired tone. It seemed the Nexuskin was an advanced little fashion forward bit of tech. With delicate care, Sable assisted Valery in slipping into each garment, their skilled hands gliding over the fabric as they made minor adjustments and measurements. Throughout the process, Sable maintained a warm and comforting presence, providing reassurance and guidance.

"Should you require any further adjustments or have any specific requests, please do not hesitate to let me know,"
Sable offered, a slight smile gracing their lips. "It is my utmost pleasure to ensure that you feel comfortable and confident in these garments. May they accompany you on your journey with grace and elegance."

Sable's presence exuded a sense of tranquility, their focus solely on ensuring Valery's satisfaction. It was becoming clear that the staff here held pride in their roles and purpose with in their jobs- as if perhaps they had classical formal schooling for such positions.

Exonerator
div-orange.png
Tag: Matthew of Valendale Matthew of Valendale

"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you," Valery said while she looked at him for a moment. He had that same kind, polite aura that Matthew and other staff members had, which helped her feel at ease. Especially when he mentioned that he'd be helping her try on different outfits — this made her a little hesitant for a moment, but the comforting nature and sincerity helped her push passed her own awkwardness.

He was just here to help.

"This is very lovely," Valery said as she studied the Nexuskin and got a feel for its texture. She was used to bodysuits, jumpsuits and other tighter clothes, so wearing this underneath what she assumed would be fancier robes or dresses seemed like a good idea. Maybe she could even just wear the bodysuit alone when training or when required in a situation. She had been in a position before where she needed to rip up her dress to fight a bounty hunter in it, after all.

With his guiding hands, Valery then went through a series of robes, dresses and outfits that all really sparked her curiosity. But one set of robes and one dress in particular really stood out to her, and the robes is what she'd end up keeping on. They were exactly what she needed for just an evening to relax without having to worry about being a Jedi. "Thank you so much for your help," Valery told Sable with an equally warm smile.

"I might try to find you again in the future for something new." She chuckled, and guided him to the door, before he departed with a few more kind words. Now, Valery felt like she could use a drink, though, and decided to make her way back to the lounge and bar area she had spotted earlier.

Whether alone or with company, she'd make the most out of this evening.

As Sable left Valery's room, the air carried a sense of satisfaction and anticipation. As Valery glanced over the outfits laid out before her, each one a perfect reflection of her specifications. The Nexuskin, with its delicate craftsmanship and intricate design, hugged her figure snugly, offering both comfort and modesty underneath the sheer fabrics that would adorn her in the angelic fashion of Centerra. The flowing draperies and ethereal fabrics were waiting to be chosen and adorned, promising an enchanting transformation.

Should Valery decide to visit the lounge she would find Matthew in a state of relaxation. He sat comfortably on a plush couch, engrossed in the pages of a data pad. The grand glass organ beside him played a melodious tune, its ethereal notes filling the air with a soothing ambiance. The absence of his fancy overcoat and cloak revealed a more casual side to him, as if he, too, sought a moment of rest.

On a small table before Matthew, a tea set was arranged meticulously. Delicate porcelain cups were filled with fragrant tea, their steam wafting gently upwards. The aroma of the brew mingled with the sweet treats laid out invitingly—a tray of delicate macaroons in an array of vibrant colors, a slice of delectable tiramisu layered with hints of coffee and chocolate, and bite-sized squares of creamy cheesecake adorned with fresh berries.

As Valery approached, Matthew looked up from his reading, his eyes meeting hers with a warm and welcoming gaze. He gestured for her to join him, a genuine smile playing upon his lips. The lounge exuded a sense of tranquility, a sanctuary where they could momentarily set aside the weight of their responsibilities and simply enjoy the pleasures of the present.

"Please, have a seat, Valery," Matthew invited, his voice carrying a comforting cadence. "Help yourself to some tea and treats. Let us take this moment to relax and savor the moment."

Matthew's eyes glided over Valery's choice of clothing, taking in the meticulous craftsmanship and the way the fabrics draped elegantly around her form. A genuine smile graced his lips as he admired the tailored ensemble that accentuated her natural grace and beauty. The colors and textures harmonized with her vibrant energy, creating a visual symphony that pleased his discerning eye.

"You look absolutely stunning, Valery; It seems the Divinarie style suits you well. " Matthew remarked, his voice filled with genuine admiration. "The colors complement your natural allure perfectly, bringing out and complimenting your eyes. " Pausing for a moment, Matthew's smile deepened as he locked eyes with Valery. "I trust Sable treated you well?"

sunstara.png

Exonerator
div-orange.png
Wearing: Robes
Tag:
Matthew of Valendale Matthew of Valendale

Dressed in her chosen, black robes, Valery entered the lounge and looked around once more. Even though she had been here once before, the serenity and beauty caught her attention like she had never seen anything like it before. The gentle music that was playing, the scent from the tea Matthew had prepared, and the carefully chosen furniture for this interior was too amazing to put to words. She drew in a deep breath, and instantly relaxed before walking over when he invited her.

"It's good to see you again, Matthew. I hope all the preparations went well?" She asked before slowly and elegantly lowering herself onto the couch. She then leaned forward to reach for the cup, and sat back with the warm drink in her hand. The other came up to tuck her well taken care of hair behind her ear, and another small breath of pure relief followed. She couldn't remember the last time she felt this relaxed, and it showed in the way she smiled.

Valery's gaze then met his, and she noticed him looking at the choice of attire, "I think the style suits me too," Valery said, obviously very pleased with the results of Sable's work. Matthew then went on to compliment her, and Valery felt extremely flattered, and even blushed just a little. "That's very kind of you," she told him with a genuine smile that only deepened as he looked her in the eyes again.

"Sable was very polite and helpful, so I'm glad I asked him to help me. I don't know if it's possible, but I'd love to be able to get more clothing in this style, and fitted to me." She chuckled a little and raised the cup to her lips for a careful sip, before she lowered it into her lap. "What about you? Has your day been eventful or exciting?"

Aetherium Prism:
Aetherium Prism: The Aetherium Prism captures the essence of the prismatic gem used for memory storage and integration into starships. Its name invokes a sense of ethereal energy and the mystical properties associated with this powerful crystal. The Aetherium Prism symbolizes the bridge between the physical and metaphysical realms, where memories are stored and starships are imbued with intelligence. Its radiant, shifting colors reflect the vast knowledge and possibilities contained within, making it a pivotal component in advanced starship technology.

At Valery's question about his day, Matthew leaned back in his seat, a small smile playing on his lips. "My day has been eventful in its own way, but nothing too out of the ordinary," he replied, taking a sip of his tea. "I find solace in moments of quiet and enjoying the beauty of our surroundings. It allows me to gather my thoughts and recharge before the next set of challenges that lie ahead. Too often I find myself wanting to shoulder far too many burdens at once. It helps me refocus. " He gestured towards the tea treats on the table.

"Please, help yourself to some treats. They're quite delicious, I must say. As far as Sable goes, I'm sure we can make arrangements. Sable lives to craft and create new designs, and he would be delighted to take on specific commissioned jobs," Matthew offered with a smile. He knew Sable's passion for tailoring and creating unique pieces, and he was confident that the tailor would enjoy the opportunity to bring Valery's vision to life.

"Yes, the Aetherium Prism has been quite agreeable to my requests,"
Matthew stated, his voice tinged with appreciation. "She possesses a remarkable level of intelligence and adaptability, and I am grateful for her willingness to assist us with our travels."

sunstara.png

Exonerator
div-orange.png
Tag:

"I'm very glad to hear it," Valery said with a smile before taking another sip from her tea. "I enjoy peace and quiet sometimes as well, and this trip has been excellent for it. Tea, treats, comfortable new robes..." She glanced down at her body and almost visibly enjoyed the way the robes hugged her form. "...and of course, good company. Sable, you and everybody I've met have been extremely kind and helpful. So I'd like to thank you for everything today."

Valery beamed a warm smile as she looked into his eyes, and then leaned forward again to take one of the treats. Much like the tea and everything else, it fits in. The flavor was great, and she found herself tempted to eat a lot more of them. But she had to be a lady and showed her modesty instead by just taking one for now.

At the offer for Sable to help her with other commissions, she smirked a little, "That would be great. He made me a new dress as well, alongside these robes. He's very good at bringing out the best of me," she said with a chuckle and a gentle blush before focusing on him again. "I find it remarkable how your ships and technology works. I don't think I've seen anything quite like it before. Most species in the Galaxy use very similar tech."

She paused to take another small sip from her tea and locked eyes again, "Do you get to travel like this very often? Or are the usual trips more stressful?" If they were always this nice, Valery would clearly be a little jealous.

"You are very welcome. Indeed, the life of a Seneschal in the Sunstar Order can be quite stressful," Matthew acknowledged with a faint smile. "Traveling beyond the star clusters has always been a risky endeavor, with numerous dangers lurking in the unknown. However, recent developments have brought about some semblance of stability, making interstellar journeys somewhat more feasible."

He paused for a moment, considering the intricacies of interstellar navigation. "To navigate safely, one requires a robust and reliable navigation setup or the assistance of a highly intelligent Aetherium Prism. These remarkable crystals play a vital role in making long-distance travel more manageable."

Matthew's expression turned contemplative as he continued, "Political summits, on the other hand, can be quite challenging. It is often disheartening to witness the conflicts and disagreements that arise among individuals who should strive for cooperation and harmony. As a mediator, finding common ground and fostering compromise can be a taxing and stressful task. Allow to me drop my political facade and speak more genuinely- It's always difficult when you have adults disagreeing who can't act like adults. "

Matthew set aside his data pad and shifted slightly stretching with a few audible pops and clicks.

"In other endeavors, we often seek to right simple wrongs which can take many forms of approach and execution when working with local law enforcement. "
sunstara.png

Exonerator
div-orange.png
Tag:

Valery took her cup of tea in both hands, enjoying the warmth between her palms while she listened to him speak. Matthew was around her own age, and likely with similar amounts of experience. From a different perspective, sure, but the way he spoke about the Galaxy clearly resonated with her. People disagreeing and fighting over things while they should cooperate was a big issue everywhere, especially now that the Mandalorians had gotten so aggressive.

Only a few years ago, they had been crucial allies in defeating the Brotherhood of the Maw. Now, it was more than likely that they'd be clashing, if they don't stop their war path.

"The more you tell me about how your people operate, the more I can see how you and I can work well together. During the last big galactic war, I tried so hard to bring people together against a common evil that was threatening to burn down everything. Now, these alliances are falling apart over... nothing." She sighed and ran a hand up through her hair. Valery clearly had a lot on her mind because of it, and this trip so far had allowed her to not think about it for at least a moment.

But she knew she couldn't and shouldn't put it aside for too long.

"With this trip, I want to help your people, and I hope that we can find a strong, reliable ally in you to help with other threats in the Galaxy as well." She smiled weakly and took another sip from her tea, slow and careful. "And it all starts here, hm? Understanding each other over a cup of tea." Valery smirked a bit again and turned to him.

"I do hope I haven't been bombarding you with too many questions. If there's something you want to know about the Jedi or myself, always feel free to ask."

"It's not usually nothing it's usually something... something small and petty, like enlightened self-interest. Indeed, it is unfortunate that the motivations driving conflicts often stem from small and petty desires such as self-interest, envy, power, or wealth," Matthew acknowledged with a hint of resignation. "These base instincts can overshadow the greater good and hinder progress. However, it is our duty to rise above such trivialities and strive for a better world."

He nodded with a gentle smile. "Yes, it is important to remind ourselves of the pleasures and joys in life. It is these simple pleasures that give us the motivation and drive to carry on. As a parent, I want my children to grow up in a world where they can experience safety, freedom, and the beauty of life. Life is too short to be consumed by sorrow and despair, and it is our responsibility to ensure that we do not inflict unnecessary suffering on others."

Matthew's expression turned warm and inviting as he continued, "Valery, please feel free to ask me ~anything~ you'd like. I believe in open and honest communication, as it fosters understanding and connection between individuals."

He took a sip from his cup and chuckled, his eyes sparkling with mirth. "There is certainly more to life than duty and suffering. It is essential to make time for ourselves and indulge in the pleasures that bring us joy. If I don't take time for myself, how will I ever enjoy making or eating cheddar and garlic-baked crab cakes?"

sunstara.png

Exonerator
div-orange.png
Tag:

"I agree, and as dark as the Galaxy sometimes seems to be, I believe that many people do rise above it all. From the Jedi to your people, and just regular citizens everywhere. As long as we stand together and don't start fighting each other too, I always feel confident about the future, whether there are forces of evil starting wars or not." She had lived much of her life in times of war, but her allies and those closest to her had always given her much strength.

The Galaxy was not so bad of a place to her.

Matthew seemed to agree with this, as he talked about not living life in sorrow and despair. It made her smile again, and had her listen to him with great admiration. "I feel the same way, Matthew. I truly hope that the work I do helps other people live better lives. As long as I can manage that, I'll be very happy myself. But... it's important to indulge in some pleasures too." She smirked and looked at the tea, the snacks, and her clothes once more.

This trip has definitely included some indulging.

"Anything, hm?" she chuckled and flashed a smirk. "Other than cakes and tea, what brings you joy? Or what do you like to do when you have time just for yourself?" Their work could bring them together as allies, but the more personal things in life often brought people together as friends. Learning more about him as a person would only strengthen their bond.

"Anything, hm?" she chuckled and flashed a smirk. "Other than cakes and tea, what brings you joy? Or what do you like to do when you have time just for yourself?"
Matthew's smirk grew mischievous as he responded, "Ah, spending quality time with my lovers is one of life's greatest pleasures." His voice held a hint of playfulness and satisfaction.

He leaned back in his seat, his expression filled with fondness. "Victoria brings such a delightful playfulness to our dates. The anticipation of dressing up and going out, the joy of exploring new experiences together, it truly invigorates the soul. And Remiel, well, I find great delight in keeping him on his toes. Surprises and unexpected gestures add a spark of excitement to our relationship."

Matthew's eyes sparkled with enthusiasm as he continued, "But you know, I am a man of many hobbies and indulgences. I have a charming lover's retreat, a sanctuary where I can escape and unwind. Whether it's enjoying the company of others, immersing myself in baking delectable treats, or indulging in my passion for painting, I always find something fun to do. Life is meant to be lived to the fullest, after all."

His voice softened as he concluded, "Love, companionship, and the pursuit of personal joys are the spices that make life worth savoring. How about you Valery? What do you enjoy spending your free time on~?"

Exonerator
div-orange.png
Tag:

Valery blinked and coughed at the sudden look of mischief, and tone filled with playfulness from him. Clearly, it was not what she had expected, but she probably shouldn't have been surprised that he had people so close to him — his heart was pure, kind, and well, he had the looks as well to draw eyes to him. "A bit of a romantic, it sounds like?" Valery teased with a smirk of her own. "But that's very sweet, and I'm sure your lovers enjoy your company just as much."

If he treated guests he had only just met like this already, she could only imagine how he made his partners feel. She only wondered how much time he was allowed to spend with them. Valery herself had often felt like she couldn't really afford people the time and attention that she wanted to give them.

But they had always been understanding.

"A lover's retreat, huh?" She then continued to tease with a chuckle. "Now that sounds very interesting. Although baking and painting sound like good ways to soothe the mind too." She smiled warmly and finished up her tea, before leaning forward to set aside the cup. "I am actually not too different. I love spending time with my partner and kids - their companionship and love is what drives me the most."

"But I also like to sing, although I keep that mostly to myself."
She smirked a little, crossed one leg over the other, and relaxed into her seat. "All-in-all, I'd say I'm exactly the same way. Love and companionship are what I enjoy the most, and I have a few smaller hobbies for when I have extra time on my hands. Mostly singing and training to stay in good shape."

"Singing aye? I will have to keep that one in mind, Lady Valery. " He offered with a slight dip of his head to her. He took a few more sips from his teacup and gently set it aside with a content sigh. Matthew moved to stand with a stretch and his wings opened up briefly with a light flap and readjusted, his feathers puffing up like a pin cushion before quivering and smoothing out before folding up neatly behind himself. He stepped across the room and paused by the piano moving to interact with a part of it to change the tune it was playing to something a little more bubbly and upbeat.
"Perhaps I may trouble you with some questions... Your religious antithesis... What are they like in your own words?" Matthew asked curiously.
sunstara.png

Exonerator
div-orange.png
Tag:

"I'm not opposed to letting you hear me sing. I... don't usually sing in front of others, but I'll make an exception for you." She smiled warmly and watched him rise from his seat. His wings opened up a little, drawing Valery's eyes to him until he settled at the piano, where he'd let another tune play. She still had to get used to certain things, but watching someone manipulate their own wings was quite... amazing to see.

But then again, much of what she had seen again about him and his people had amazed her, and she was excited to find out more. She just wanted to make sure he'd learn enough about her too.

"I... don't really have overly strong views on anything related to religion. The Force is not something I consider a deity, which I know some others do, and I don't follow any other religion myself. But I have no problem with people practicing theirs. Are your people religious?" Valery asked, now standing up to walk over to the piano as well. She softly started to hum a melody that followed the chord progression, and looked him in the eyes.

It was a start to see what he'd think of her voice.

Matthew paused, his attention fully drawn to Valery's voice as she spoke. He listened intently, a soft smile gracing his lips, appreciating her willingness to sing for him. He marveled at her humming blending harmoniously with the tune he played on the piano. He didn't interrupt her voice seemingly admiring its sound.

He nodded as she shared her views on religion and the Force. "Centerra is home to a diverse range of beliefs and practices. Many people on our planet hold their own religious beliefs, and some do consider the Force as a spiritual force or deity. It varies from individual to individual. As for our people, the Sunstar Order, we are attuned to the Force and strive to maintain balance and harmony in the galaxy. We have individuals among us who are deeply connected to the Force, guiding us and helping us in our mission. There are those of our planet very much viewed like gods with how closely in-tuned with the Force they are. They tend to be elusive and keep to themselves mostly which doesn't help dissuade others from viewing them in a deific status. "

Matthew's eyes held a mixture of curiosity and respect as he looked into Valery's eyes. "I'm interested in learning more about your perspectives and experiences, Valery. We have much to learn from one another... I imagine much of that will come through experiences yet to be made. "

He paused, allowing the melody to linger in the air. "Whenever you're ready, I would be honored to hear you sing. Your voice, I'm certain, is as enchanting as your spirit," Matthew added sincerely, his wings gently rustling with anticipation.
sunstara.png

Exonerator
div-orange.png
Tag:

"Are all members of the Sunstar Order Force-sensitive?" Valery asked after he had explained more about Centerra and the views of his people, as well as his order. The way he made it sound suggested that not all were, but she was curious to find out for sure. Especially because Jedi were all Force-sensitive, so perhaps that would be one difference between their respective orders. Both existed to bring balance to the Galaxy, so how would they differ?

Valery then looked at Matthew, and offered a smile as their gazes met again. "I'd be happy to share anything with you, and I'm sure we'll get a chance for it as we work together. One part of my life that fascinates many is that I was technically born thousands of years ago, but I ended up in stasis and woke up about a decade ago." She flashed a sheepish smile and ran a hand up through her hair.

"It has given me a view on the Galaxy in two vastly different times, which was interesting to me. Well, at least after I was able to adjust. It wasn't exactly an easy thing to go through." She lost everybody she knew and cared about in what to her felt like the blink of an eye.

Finally, Matthew looped the melody he was playing, and offered her the room to sing. She still wasn't quite used to it, so she began softly, her voice almost perfectly in tune while she started to make up some lyrics to his melody and rhythm. Naturally, her romantic side had to revolve the lyrics around loved ones.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Valery Noble Valery Noble

mattboarder.png

Matthew perked up at her first question. " Hmnn? No... Not all members of the Sunstar Order possess a natural affinity or strong connection to the Force. Our Order, guided by the principles of the Celestial Duality, intertwines spirituality and martial expertise. We uphold our own military force and self-governance, actively fostering harmonious relationships with neighboring communities and collaborating with local law enforcement agencies when called upon. Our primary objective is to provide assistance without seeking anything in return, offering aid to those in need and igniting the flame of hope. It is our sacred duty to extend a helping hand and illuminate the path toward a brighter future through our teachings.

Our dogma is very bright and warm; Always strive to uplift and empower, nurturing the spark of hope, innovation, and prosperity for all beings within mankind and its allies. It is a sacred duty to cultivate growth, fostering the flourishing of new ideas and embracing the cycles of renewal and rebirth. Dedicate yourself to personal growth, cultivating a fertile mind and body. Wherever your path takes you, sow the seeds of hope, innovative thinking, and visionary plans, inspiring others toward a brighter future. Embrace the beauty of each sunrise, and let the consequences of your actions be guided by the pursuit of the greatest and most beneficial outcomes. Embrace the cycle of life, understanding that from every setback, new opportunities for success arise. Prioritize acts of service and compassion, valuing the impact of your actions in supporting others, over rigid adherence to rules, rituals, and authority figures. "
He offered an explanation as if he had been well versed in offering troves of knowledge at a moment's notice. He very much likely resembled a walking dictionary or protocol droid in this way.

Matthew listened to what she had to say next and offered her gentle condolences, " I can't imagine any of that was easy or enjoyable to experience." he offered in a gentle tone.

Finally, he fell silent, savoring her song in a reverent hush, as if reluctant to interrupt the enchanting melody. He closed his eyes briefly, surrendering himself to the immersive experience of sound, allowing it to wash over him and penetrate his soul.

Exonerator
div-orange.png
Tag:

"The Sunstar Order is very similar to the Jedi in terms of its view," Valery commented after listening to what he explained about is order. "We're exclusively trained Force-sensitives, but our goals are very much the same. Although we used to be far less focused on ourselves, and served purely in duty to the Force and the well-being of others. Most have now realized the importance of self to help others as well, and embraced that change."

"I certainly did when I finally allowed myself to love someone,"
she admitted, which allowed her to transition into the topic of her time in stasis as well. "It was very difficult at first, especially when I traveled back to New Cov. My old Jedi Enclave was on the planet, and I managed to find the ruins still there." She let out a soft sigh and brought a hand up to brush away some long strands of hair that had fallen in front of her face.

"Losing everybody from one moment to another was hard, but the different time and difference in how the Jedi looked at themselves and others allowed me to actually come out of my shell. So after I took time to get adjusted and allowed myself to feel, I felt better than I ever had before."

With that said, Valery let her emotions guide her into the song, and while she felt a little nervous singing in front of someone she had only just met a few days ago, Matthew's peaceful silence helped her settle into it. By the time the song was finished, she relaxed and offered him a smile.

"Is there anything you're still really striving for in life? Or do you feel satisfied with what you have?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom