Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kendall listened to her questioning and continued. "Well, as for the reward it's the usual, credits, equipment, even a ship to some though so it's pretty heavy duty. But as for the action, well i'd very well say the cartel has declared war on Commenor's well being, i'm sure you've seen it already. It's attempts on the planet's happiness, trying to make it as desperate as the Cartel's territory, with drugs and crime rings and the like."

With what Kendall had seen thus far of Commenor, he couldn't see the Cartel having much success on that front, at least not in the near future. Regardless he had gained knowledge of their intentions through his underworld connections, so he may as well share. "I came here just to develop my own opinion I guess, I don't like the Cartel, they create pointless cruelty. So I'd rather be on your side in this."

[member="Lady Kay"][member="Ultimatum"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay took in a deep breath and let it out slowly as she heard of the gifts that the Hutt Cartel were dangling in front of those that were willing to help them. It all came at no surprise to her. "They do this just to spite me. Perhaps it's even to punish me for all of my efforts against them and of course, for turning their offer down." She was stubborn and steadfast in her ways and had no inclination of turning Commenor into a criminal planet. The planet and it's people had too much to offer. Her efforts for peace were working. And now those that were threatened by that, were looking at ways of tearing her efforts down.

"I appreciate your support, [member="Kendall Ginn"] . And your help however you might be able to provide it. And what is it that you'd like in return for your efforts?" Credits was more than likely the answer, though, depending on what it was that he would like to do, she had planned on offering him room and board as well. Perhaps he was always an outsider needing a place where he felt he belonged. But then, he could be the type that preferred to be on his own.

[member="Ultimatum"]

Kendall listened to her explanation, and stopped in thought for a moment after she asked what he would want for his efforts. What would seem to be him considering his reward, Kendall was more considering how to explain the choice he had previously made.

"[member="Lady Kay"], I dont think I'll be staying around to give my support in the more standard way. I have my own, well, projects that I think can better the Hutt region. I guess the reward im looking for is I'll help you when you need it, and you repay the favor, in the spirit of matching interests. If you're interested."

He smiled with his last remark, he looked to [member="Ultimatum"] out of the corner of his eye. Kendall didn't know the person, even on a rudimentary level, but maybe he'd be good to make kind with too.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
She raised a brow ever so slightly at the offer that [member="Kendall Ginn"] suggested. Of course it wouldn't be the first time that someone, even herself, had made the same offer. But that was before she became President and people began wanting favours for entirely different reasons.

Kay nodded in agreement, holding out her hand for him to shake and affirm the promise made. "A favour for a favour, I'll agree to that." Of course they both would probably be picky as to what favour would be acted upon. There was no need to touch on what was obvious.

[member="Ultimatum"]

Ultimatum continued listening quietly, certainly this organic knew what he was doing. [member="Kendall Ginn"] appeared to be sincere, but if nothing else Ultimatum had learned that organics could be very tricky beings. The droid trusted that [member="Lady Kay"] could take care of herself, after all she was the ruler of an entire planet and a very good one at that. He believed that she had ability to make her own decisions safely, she knew the risks and the advantages.

As the Weequay smiled at him, Ultimatum returned the gesture. No need not to be polite and perhaps this one was an actual friend that he could make. Time would tell, though the droid would continue to listen the conversation he hoped that he would prove to be as true as he seemed to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom