Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Catch Up

Hey there. Some may remember me by some of my older characters Kyros Fen or perhaps more likely Auron Song. I've decided to have another shot with a new character, but it's been a hot minute since I was last active and keeping up with board-wide activities. So, would anyone mind giving me a quick rundown of what's happened in the last couple of years that I ought to know about?

I notice the Republic is now the Galactic Alliance, and assuming the First Order transformed into the New Imperial Order. The Bryn'adul look metal as fuck ngl. Good to see CIS still going strong, and Eternal Empire and Brotherhood of the Maw both look pretty intriguing.

Anything vitally important to know about and keep in mind as I devise this new character's sheet?

Trust everyone's going well in general. Happy to be floating around again.

With love x

Briah Song Briah Song

The only thing you got wrong in your assesment is the NIO is actually a TSE insurgency that was really successful. Nothing in common with the First Order.

Outside of that, you pretty well got the gist of it.

Oh and the maw blew up a planet.

Welcome back! XD

Briah Song Briah Song

Well, Jedi's kind of a strong word....

Let's just agree that Kyyrk's interests often align with the Jedi's, but he doesn't agree with the politics of the Order. That's the short version, anyways.

But yeah, I'm always down for threads!

Briah Song Briah Song

sad-tigger.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom