Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caretaker (Open)

She had always been one to work hard and try to help the others, hosting a class as the jedi knight remained at the ready and prepared just seemed useful given how many seemed to struggle finding inner peace and serenity. Slowly sitting there whiel the echani pale skin and hair obscuring her sash over her eyes. Muscled figure in the white guardian robes that practically vibrated with the force and allowed her to reach out from the meditation chambers of the temple itself to feel the planet. A chance for any of the other jedi to come here and work to learn from her if they wanted to start learning here they could. She had left it posted and opened for anyone who wanted to come and try it out.

Wu had heard there were more classes, she was learning from her master and allowing the force to guide her as she went forward. With a few more ideas to better situate herself before she was entering the room and saw a stark white woman who was in white robes with the barest hints of blue to them. There was everything but she moved to go and sit down, to offer herself a small seat so that she could at least be in here and learn about the force from one fo the jedi masters or knights or something and fulfill her own skills going better and better.

She was looking at them here, getting to see everything that was happening here until she felt one of the padawans come into the room and it gave a small chance that she would at least hav some person here. A small look when her blind eyes were here... the force senses coming outwards before they were setting up some of the small parts here. "Welcome padawan, sit and find a position that is comfortable for you to be in for a few hours. These meditations can take time and will make your body ache if you are in the wrong position.

She was looking at them with a look on her face as she gave a nod opf her head with a look on her face. She understood the need to be comfortable. It was what she did in the kitchen to protect herself until she was moving here with all of the attention on herself. The jedi padawan was getting a better chance to operate and a better more fulfilled chance where they were wanting to go and handle some of the larger more complex meditations as she found a space here. A smile was on her face with a nod of her head. "understood master."

Sarianna was looking at her when she could look at it, prepared to see all of the information that they were going to do. Slowly she sat there prepared to teach her. looking to see if anyone else was going to show up before she spoke. "Good, once you are comfortable allow yourself to relax, your mind to rest and go quiet. Focus on my voice and the sound fo your own heart as it is beating. On the sound sof your breating and everything that you can use. We are focusing to let your mind go empty."

She could do that, sitting there as she focused and allowed her mind and emotions to quiet. Focusing solely on the sound of the jedi kngihts voice so that she would be able to attain some sort of mental clarity until she leaned back with a small look of interest on her face. 'Understood' She said it to herself and was using the jedi code as she had learned it as a mantra in her mind to better situate herself in the small area. The feeling in her legs and body dissipating until she was just one and felt nothing but the small soft buzzing of the force in her mind.

Sarianna could feel the force energies flowing around them when she was looking at it. Allowing the force itself to guide her when she had a small grin on her face before all of them were moving to give the interest to them. Looking over at much much more of it until she was wanting to breathe in and out with more interest. "Now as you have your mind allow it to empty and reach a level of serenity.

Jairdain, now known as Jera, saw messages posted for several classes and decided to take a try at the meditation first. What that was, she had no idea and wanted to learn more. Knowlege itself is power.

Not wanting to intrude on a class already in progress, she walked into the quiet room, waiting at the door for a good moment to come in. She saw a few students sitting or laying on the floor with eyes closed. Various items being used to be comfortable.

She wasn't sure what to do, so she sat down quietly in the corner to observe and pay attention to the tutor.

Wu continued to allow the force to reach out for herself, let the energies come around when she was getting more of the feelings in the force. Arisa had taught her the basics and contol but they dind't do much else yet. She was staying here ready so that she would keep meditating when the air shifted with a look on her face for a moment. The padawan didn't make movements to see what she could do but she was letting the force reach out as she continued to empty her mind and body with the force meditations.

She could feel it and then there was a padawan entering as she allowed the force to wrap around and go with what they could see. "Welcome padawan, have a seat." The miraluka was looking at her with the force when she motioned next to wu with a small grin. "We are working on and entering the emptiness state of mind. useful to center yourself and purge what emotions you need to not feel the pull of the darkside while on or before a mission. After it when you are returnign on a ship is also a good time but then it could be too late."

Not wanting to interrupt the teach, Jera followed her direction and instead of sitting in the corner, she sat next to Wu. She wasn't sure if this was a question and answer group or what, so Jera just follwed the instructions given.

Ah, the teacher struck a chord. Jera already had great control of her emotions and always kept calm in situations that would be considered stressful. However, she had no clear comprehension of what this light or dark side of the Force really was. Just something she would ask her master when the time came.

Wu was looking at it as she reached out with the force when her mind was empty. The meditation of emptiness was something many others didn't have. The padawan was pushing the force energies outwards so that she could have more interest and more feelings within the force itself. Her emotions were gone, her interests were not there and she could feel the force energies coursing throughout her body with a bow of her head. "Understood." She said it but it sounded off so that she could have the small moment of time.

Looking at the two of them in the force both seemed to understand and were being calm. They had been prepared for any of it when the jedi knight was looking to have a little of the interest here. "Now continue the meditation and let it flow in another. The jedi have developed a number of meditations that we will be able to better use for different situations. Once your mind is empty you can focus and allow yourself to use the floating meditation or go and use techniques such as serenity and harmony o let the lightside of the force focus your mind."

Jera closed her eyes yet again and breathed in the air around her. The calming nature of the Academy and of those in the room with her allowed her to close off any worries or concerns she had.

The fact she was new here and fears she had for not being accepted floated away. Her lack of martial skill and inadequacies there, left her mind. For one Jera was at peace with where she was, what she was doing and where she was going.

The bodies of the people around fell out of her mind as her meditation took hold of her. Only the voice of Sarianna did she allow into her meditation. Even her own thoughts, Jera shut away onto a little box to be unlocked later.

She felt the life of the Force around her, "saw" it all in her mind and peace fell on Jera for the first time. It was something so profound and shocking, something Jera had never felt before and she opened her blind eyes wide and drew in a ragged breath.

"What just happened?"

Jera blurted out into the once again silent room.

Wu was allowing her mind to drift away and she felt lightweight... well lighter then she normally did. She was a Jin after all and being underweight was like a theme with them compared to the others as she was shorter then anyone expected. Slowly though the padawan felt something else going on when the padawan with them coming out of her meditations for a moment startled her and she fell down from her positon that she was floating in. She had read about the floating meditation but it was something that generally happened when you were really calm and focused.

Sarianna was listening to her there, she could feel and see both of them as the one was beginning to float with her meditations and the other seemed to be looking into the fiture or maybe the past. insight and vision was hard to register from the outside without well invading their mind and being in their head. So she was just there until the girl came out of it and startled the other padawan making her fall on the floor. Sarianna remained there and spoke. "Be calm, you are alright. Whatever you saw cannot harm you. Just relax and say what you saw int he force."

Jairdain licked her lips slightly, the tip of her tongue sticking out in thought. Her breathing slowed down and became normal again before she could speak again.

"I saw myself and that where I am I can call home. In there, I clearly saw my future self walking the path of the light and not wavering from it. A path of my true self. The light of the Force all around me, telling me I'm doing what is right."

It is the best way she can phrase it and hopes she's not coming across like what she saw is something crazy. She pulled her knees up to her chest and looked at [member="Sarianna Misarr"].

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Jairdain"]

The jedi knight was looking at her and gave a nod of her head to that... all of it was well something to try and think about as she spoke with a grin on her face. "That is good then, one should try and know themselves and following the light without wavering is something the jedi order is in drastic need of more and more these days. You will often find others who will scoff at your choices and say you can only be this and that if yoou don't limit yourself to one side fo the force but having self control compared ot many of the others in the galaxy is an important part of being a jedi."

Wu was sitting there and listening to both of them as she had a small look on her face. Mostly of interest and wanting to learn about what the master thought about her skills. She had done somethin she wasn't certain of but it hadn't been from using the force. She had just been focusing her mind and allowing the force to guide her body to where she wanted t... where she needed to go when it came down to it and this other padawan had had a vision or two compared to her. All of it was interesting.

Through her own little ordeal, Jairdain had almost forgotten the other students in the room. She looked at [member="Wu Yeoh"] with a small blush.

"I'm sorry I surprised you so much to come out of your own meditation. I heard you hit the floor. What were you doing that was different from me?"

Not sure if the girl could answer, she looked at both Wu and [member="Sarianna Misarr"].

"I've always had the best control over my feelings and emotions. They have never gotten in my way before."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom