Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Caradim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus

Hello,

I've picked up this submission will be handling the rest of it with you. Overall, it's pretty solid - Just a few things, nothing major.

1.) Image Credit: This link leads to a "404 Error" so I think it must have been removed. Please link to the Deviant Art for Ned Rogers instead.

2.) System Name: This field is actually missing from the template. Perhaps it got deleted by accident? You'll need to add that in.
6bb7ed8a7393076849e1feca41e87697.png

3.) Major Imports: Can you please narrow down what sort of weaponry is being imported?
Major Imports: Weaponry, Military infantry

4.) Native Species: Extint - I think you mean extinct. It's such a minor thing that I wouldn't bother pointing it out if there weren't other items on the docket, however, since we're going through it I figured I'd let you know.

5.) Culture: I would highly suggest fleshing this section out a little more, though, I won't say it's a requirement. If someone landed on the planet they would have very little idea of what they are getting themselves into. Even just a short blurb about the Draelvasier Culture would be a lot better.

Culture: Draelvasier Culture, Meritocratic, Militant and Occult.

6.) Stability: Please flesh this out a little bit. Is it dangerous? Is there any feel or theme that may be applicable here?
84618b7ee9fa2a3d0de59b611d860175.png

7.) General Notes: If there are any changes here that should be observed due to anything that has been recently renamed you may want to update that here as well.

That's all - Please let me know when you're ready for me to take another pass. Thanks for working with me.

Image Credit - fixed.
System Name - added.
Major Imports - elaborated.
Native species - good catch.
Culture - added link to culture sub & elaborated a wee bit.
Stability - elaborated [I think you'll dig it].
General notes - I don't think there is anything required in that regard.

Srina Talon Srina Talon - sorry for the wait, I generally seem to need a kick up the arse to actually do codex/factory stuff these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom