Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I Create a Hand-to-Hand Combat Style?

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
So recently I've been studying up on Army hand-to-hand combat styles and one style has jumped out to me as pretty cool,the US Army Ranger Special Operations Combatives Programs,which unlike most martial arts skills,focuses on fighting with your kit and incorporating strikes,blocks,restraint escape,personnel control and ground fighting. So anyone got any idea how I could do this? Or do you just wanna help?

I imagine it would turn out something like the Lightsaber forms. It doesn't matter how much I say I'm countering your Form A with my Form B, all that matters is my ability to out-write you and what you're trying to do.

So, basically, all you'd be doing by making your own fighting style is getting to say Noah fights in a manner different from others... which, really, isn't all that surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom