Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling ALL Major and Minor Faction owners!

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Urmax Pholoka said:
Hardly :D While we may have Jedi, our current member base is a giant Force-User, a droid pacifist and a...I forget the race name, I'm so sorry >.<, but they're a great writer ^.^

Our make-up/long term goal is basically Force Users and Non-Force Users who act as a neutral party during conflicts, and train in methods of defending themselves through Force practices as well as self-defense martial arts, in addition to minimal casualty defensive technology (whether that be a hand-held rifle that uses stun or pulsor technology, or something like advanced shield technologies).
We need to get in contact my good man, Neutrals should keep neutral.

[member="Domino"]

You did bomb it, yes. However, the Mandos dominion was never completed after a bit more than twenty posts, so it's still independent. And still a hellhole. Moira visits her old stomping ground sometimes.

sabrina

I really like this idea, as it would be place for spy and agents, to wage covert wars. Diplomats to meet and discuss treaties, and buissness to make deals. Though I like it to be big battle station, so no one can bring fleet to it, and just over run it.

sabrina

can I suggest, if you go for space station idea, you contact the, main manufacture of every major faction. Thus they all have a hand, in building it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom