Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling ALL Major and Minor Faction owners!

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
Just had this thought, not sure what you guys think. But there is always seems to be a need for some neutral RP ground to hash things out, and I was curious if all the minor and major factions would be interested in this proposition.
There being some kind of minor faction with control over one particular planet that all agree to never dominion nor invade, and have it be the "switzerland" per se of the galaxy.

In here would be a completely neutral place and sanctuary for those who want to Geneva convention it out.

Folk can join in as "ambassadors" that are not tied to the "jedi Order" or anyone and simply oversee things. They don't toss in their opinions, but merely are the "Dungeon Masters" per se of these threads and oversee them.

Thoughts?

The idea is highly appealing. There being one world where people could hash out their issues with words instead of swords.

Contruum seems a very good world to play host as Switzerland. They've always been a very neutral planet.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I like it, though I don't think it fits our theme. But sure, why not. :3

The thing is, will mutual aid be requested in the event one party decides to get a little "bold?"

This would be a planet that isn't in any major faction jurisdiction.

And no major faction or minor faction would be excluded from being able to use it as neutral ground to talk Icly to other planetary leaders

Basically all they would offer is the place for people to talk with no fear of another harming another.

The members who join the faction can be the dungeon master overseers that observe Icly people from other factions Icly discuss treaties or things

[member="Cypher"]

Considering its history, I very much doubt Contruum would want Republic representatives or Jedi anywhere near it. Or indeed be welcoming to foreigners in general.

What with the Republic backing a terrorist insurgency against the local tin pot dictatorship, then leaving it to its fate, and then intervening militarily during Velok's holocron auction and Republic and Black Sun troops shooting at each other. The planet is an oppressive, impoverished hellhole.

[member="Erinyes Draclau"]

Ithor is ruled by the Mandalorians.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
It's a great ideal... on paper. Though, you seem to be forgetting that it's fully within someone's right according to the rules here to be a [expletive] and do something like dropping a bomb... or a BDZ order.

I say there is a mutual defense agreement and joined planetary defense installations just in case that one stooge comes along; because let's face it, it's bound to be someone(s).

Then it can't be ithor. Has to be some place not tied to a major faction

It's only supposed to be a minor faction that oversees a single planet to give a place for people to discuss things.

Just everyone leave their weapons at the doors.

Maybe it's another ysalamir world with awesome beyond awesome defenses.

Lol. Just that all agree not to bdz this one planet

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Kira Liadain"]

Order of the Grey Right here. Situated on the most peaceful place in the galaxy, Alderaan. I mean the very reason i even made it was to be truly neutral and help solve problems without that tie to any government or group other than themselves.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Alderaan is already taken by Republic, it's in the very center of it, you would need to Rebel first :p

How about Togoria or Ord Mantell?

I know Ord is being fought over by both Reps and Mans, but maybe this would be a nice symbolic gesture? Both factions stop to make it a neutral place of peace? Would be rather heart warming :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom